Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I can't believe it

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:28 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

Im a happy woman right now. Last night i went out with my boyfriend. If you read my recent post (Just found out im pregnant) i was sad, assuming that my man didn't want a future with me. Of course my hormones are to blame for my emotional thinking. I feel so stupid now. In a second you'll know why.

So we went out for a little. At the end of the night we had a little distraction due to my mother (not getting into that) Haha. Anyways him and i just sat there staring at each other, he's always had a little look for me and his eyes tear up. I couldnt understand why he was tearing up, i decided to sit closer and hug him. Then he holds me tight and says to me "You mean so much to me, you and our baby, i do want the same things you do. Ive been holding all of this in. I want you to be my wife. I want to take care of you, i want a life with you. Im sorry for not saying it to you. Your the one. Youve made me a better man, you make me a better person. And our baby is a blessing from God, Your a blessing to me, your the woman God has for me," Ahh i melted, I just wanted to take my clothes off. Hahaha just kidding. I fell so hard for him right then and there. Now i know why nothing worked out with the rest of them. Hes the best.

Now do you understand how stupid i was? i didn't even have to tell him anything he just opened up on his own. Im happy, so happy. I feel so blessed that he's manning up and sticking by my side to help me raise our baby. Even tho we've had zero support from some people that meant a lot to us, For example my sister and his childhood best friend. Everyone encouraged us to have an abortion, that he should leave me. That im not the right girl for him, hes not the right guy for me. Its sad how much people try to get involved and break something good up. Anyways ladies thats my news.Thanks for all the previous advice ladies.

Lots of Love

JACKIE N.

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
OompaLover6969
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Glad its working out (from what I read?). Sorry, hard to read in that color & on my small phone screen. :)

Good luck with the future baby & marriage!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jackiehotmomma
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Thank you! Sorry chose a weird color I guess.

Quoting OompaLover6969:

Glad its working out (from what I read?). Sorry, hard to read in that color & on my small phone screen. :)

Good luck with the future baby & marriage!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Autiziumom
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:28 AM
It great that he will take care of u n love u! Marriage is only two people! Good luckk
funhappymom
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Congrats!! That is so exciting.

LancesMom
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Oh my heart is melting! That is the sweetest thing! Congratulations!

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Aww, that's wonderful! Congrats! :)

Bentleysmom0213
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:25 PM

what a wonderful moment :) sohappy for you!!

TempestRayne
by Donna on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Quoting Autiziumom:

It great that he will take care of u n love u! Marriage is only two people! Good luckk

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)