Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

need some advice *small update*

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:05 PM
  • 33 Replies
So dh and i share fb because we have the same friends and well its just easier i keep up with posts about the kids keep his family and my family uodated on stuff just easier. Well i met a girl from here and shes really sweet(dont worry shes not here anymore i checked) anyway we clicked right away drama free doesnt judge other girls just basically me in a different woman. Our hubbys hit it off well things have been awesome well i havent been on fb for a while just been busy with the kids and having a newborn.....well we all know how hard newborns are. So i just logged on to update every one and i see there are some messages so i read through some are from some of hubbys old army buddies, some from his mom and aunt, his cousin, my aunt and from my friend. So i read through and she is talking to my hubby.....like explicitly! Wants to see pics of him cant wait for him to work by her house so he can come over talking about his*cough* penis *cough* and just things that she wouldnt know unless shes actually been with him loves his tats.....ones that arent visible. I know hubby knows i know because i asked him what they have been talking about and he said nothing and this was my exact text to him O.o do you think im that dumb when i just got on fb to update everyone about the baby?! I havent heard back but seriously i cant lose him im a sahm i dont talk to my mom anymore if i kick him out hes going to his moms, my dad passed 2 years ago so its not like i have him. Im alone! All my friends dont have kids are in college or big partiers!!!!

Please i need legit advise here!!!!! Im so scared that i will lose everything and me and the kids will be stuck out in the cold!!!!

**i called my mom yesterday and she said exactly what i thought she would 'i told you he would do the to you. You guys were never ment to be you should have left him while he was overseas and you shoukd have..' i cut her off there because she was going to tell me i shoukd have never got pregnant. She resented my oldest for the longest time....i still dont think shes fully accepted my kids. I hate her for this! So i basically asked if she could help me out for a while with a place to stay. She lives...well lived on a farm with enough rooms for me and the kids....well since my dads passing she lost the farm so now shes in a 2 bedroom apartment and her boyfriend and his youngest son are living with her off and on. So the kids stuff is in the second bedroom. So instead of being there for her fucking family shes housing her boyfriend and his kid. Yea fuck you!!!! so last night after dh got home was super weird and very uncomfortable. He came home like always and expected a kiss. Ya right buddy! No kiss for you. I went about the night he talked to his cousin about his motor, i made dinner fed the baby put the kids to bed and sat on the opposite side of the couch playing ith the baby. I hardly spoke 2 words to him. I wanted so badly to confront him about it all and ask wtf his deal is but i just couldnt do it infront of the kids. They havent ever seen us fight and im not about to do it now. My in laws are coming for dinner tonight and taking the older 2 over night so i think i will talk to him tonight after they leave. I will try to update tonight but it will probably be tomorrow morning.

Still looking for options on a way out or if i should really try to make this work. 8 years, 6 years of marriage, 1 deployment and 3 kids. We have been through a lot and idk i just dont want to lose what we have....well had but idk if i could ever trust him again. Oh and im not speaking to my friend ever again that was the shadyest thing she could ever do to me and there is no going back from there!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xomrs.chase
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:11 PM
D:
Jesus
I'm sorry :(

Print and confront him
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:13 PM

OMG! I am so sorry! You're gonna have to talk to him.

TempestRayne
by Donna on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this
First, take screen shots of the messages and save them to a flash drive. Then, get a job. Open your own bank account. Do not get a card right now. Sign up for email alerts instead of paper statements. When you have enough money, gtfo. Then, once you are independent, see how you feel about things.
ProudMomma1022
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:17 PM
I should do this.

Ive only worked at a gas station. :/ ive been with dh since i was 17. I have only worked like for a year the whole time. We are doing a savings jar....so i could just take from there he would even know cuz i pay all the bills and balance the check book so its not like he would know that im taking money....i wouldnt take everything cuz we still need to be able to buy things for the kids.

I just dont know how this girl could do this to me. Weve slept at each others house, taken our kids to the water park parades our kids are best friends!!!! :( im heart broken over everything him and her!!!!

Quoting TempestRayne:

First, take screen shots of the messages and save them to a flash drive. Then, get a job. Open your own bank account. Do not get a card right now. Sign up for email alerts instead of paper statements. When you have enough money, gtfo. Then, once you are independent, see how you feel about things.
OompaLover6969
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this
..... Can't reply.....

BRB! Really busy looking @ some dude's new belt ATM.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OompaLover6969
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:23 PM
She sounds like a whore.

With great tits.

You should just join them.

3-sums are fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMomma1022
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:24 PM
I hope its shinny. But please come back i really do need advice....idk where to turn right kow.

Quoting OompaLover6969:

..... Can't reply.....

BRB! Really busy looking @ some dude's new belt ATM.
StarryRain
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Okay... first of all... being a stay at home mom with NO family at all myself (My mom died when I was 12) I still say that "I can't lose him, I'm a stay at home mom" is a horrible reason to come up with first. Do you not love him? Are you not heartbroken over the end of your marriage as you know it?

These are things you need to figure out before you attack this situation. And before anyone can offer you any sound advice one way or another.

ProudMomma1022
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:26 PM
O.o dh, im almost positive, is cheating and you want me to join them O.o idk i think shes pretty and all (and yes nice boobs) but seriously i just had a baby still not where i want to be physically but seriously how could he do this to me....how could she do this to me?! She was supposed to be my friend?! And we have been together 8 years today!!!!!!!

Quoting OompaLover6969:

She sounds like a whore.

With great tits.

You should just join them.

3-sums are fun!
OompaLover6969
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:26 PM
My advice: KEEP HIM & forgive!

He has a nice belt. That's a hard thing to find in guys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)