Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I'm a Ninja ;)

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:03 PM
  • 21 Replies

Today as I was cooking valentines day  breakfast my eldest son came in the kitchen and tells me very calmly that I have a HUGE spider crawling up my shirt and instantly I have a black belt and have moves like a ninja.lol 
 I have grown up in the country all my life and have dealt with alot of things .....from being kicked by a horse to dealing with snakes but above all that I HATE spiders seriously..... even more so when they are on me
I wouldn't call it a phobia I can squish them no problem and be around them in the barn (which by the way is where I think I picked up my hitch hiker ) 
what if anything are you most scared of or have a phobia of ?????????   

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GirlWSemiAuto
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Spiders. The used to give me panic attacks. Now I just kill them on sight. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

GirlWSemiAuto
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:11 PM

But my kind of weird fear/issue is with grass. I cannot stand the feeling of it touching my skin. It gives me the heebie jeebies.

wonderstruck11
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Any spider/insect gives me the creeps. I once cought a bug under a bowl on our floor and it staid there until my husband got home. I liked being able to see that he was still there, but contained. My husband wont kill bugs for me though, he catches them and puts them back outside; he is a better person than I am.

Meg2011425
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:18 PM
I always hated grass. I will never be seen barefoot on grass. I always have shoes on. My family call me wierd. LOL!

Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:

But my kind of weird fear/issue is with grass. I cannot stand the feeling of it touching my skin. It gives me the heebie jeebies.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarryRain
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:33 PM
I dislike zombies
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by Donna on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Heights, bridges over water, being alone with people I don't know.
Lucky2BaMomof2
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:44 PM
I'm terrified of clowns, zombies, small spaces, and I am afraid to swim in water I can't see through
Lucky2BaMomof2
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Stupid phone... Spiders aren't so bad to me
Courtney610
by Courtney on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:18 PM
Clowns. I don't do clowns. Also snakes.
3angels23
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:43 PM
I don't like to touch snakes! Seeing them even having them in the yard is fine but I do not want to touch them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)