Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Ugh so much freaking drama!!!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:18 PM
  • 10 Replies
2 moms liked this
LOL. J/k!! Now that I got you ladies in here... I just wanted to share my day. Only a few ladies on here know the trying times I have been through since September between ex leaving me, my mom passing away, ect... Anywho... I have been seeing this guy for about 2 months now. He is truely amazing. He has made me see so much in myself that I never saw before. For 8 years I had been in a relationship where I was the rock... I was the one that held it down...that did everything. I was never appreciated. I was always left to feel lesser of myself. As though I was fat, ugly, unworthy, and no one else would ever want me... Then this amazing man comes into my life and changed everything. In the short time we've known each other he has been super supportive through all my recent life changes. He makes me feel as though I am the only girl in the world. I can truely say, I've never in my life felt so good about myself. No matter if I am dressed up to the 9's, in PJ's with no makeup on, or sick as a dog he always tells me how beautiful I am. How much of an amazing woman/mother I am.
So Valentines Day for me ALWAYS sucked. I always dreaded the day. I admit, I was semi dreading today...but that changed so quick. First thing in the morning my best friend showed up at work on her day off with a dozen roses and two cards. I get home and there was a beautiful Edible Arrangements bouquet with a teddy bear and a super sweet card... I know to much its not alot, but I can honestly say that just what was hand written in the card was worth more than anything money can buy. Then as he was leaving he said "I love you". I know, no big deal. Today was absolutely perfect in so many ways. I had honestly given up hope, and didnt want to allow anyone in...But I have, and this is the first time in so long that love has actually felt so right.
Ok, enough rambling lol. I hope you ladies had a wonderful day! Happy Valentines Day!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zanderNerynMOM
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Good for you! congrats!

Bentleysmom0213
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this

How exciting ! Glad you had a wonderful day, cause you deserve the love always. Also congrats on finding a great man who gives you compliments. <3 very sweet.

coupon_ash_back
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this
That is great to hear. You have been through hell, you deserve to be treated right and have good stuff happen to ya. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sherner
by Shire...Baggins on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats girl.

KristenFowles
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this

:)

Courtney610
by Courtney on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh, I love this! I'm so happy that you seem happy! It is well deserved!
TempestRayne
by Donna on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this
:)
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this
So glad to hear you are happy!
GirlWSemiAuto
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 5:48 PM

You deserve so much happiness and respect! I hope that you demand both henceforth. I'm so glad things are looking up!
kyuteangl88
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:54 PM
You deserve it! Glad you had a good day :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)