Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Men!

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:56 PM
  • 7 Replies

Can they be as emotional as women??

>>>My baby daddy has been taking things so personal since i been pregnant. For instance, i have been really grumpy lately due to my hormones being kind of crazy. He is now upset at me for not being happy that he is helping with breakfast, packing my lunch for work, massaging me. I am thankful, it is not like i do not say Thank YOU. But i can not be happy all the time. I am tired, aching, feet do not fit in shoes lol, and just all together ready to have our baby.

>>>In my view i think he is being kind of a baby. I am going through pain, and a lot of changes to my body. He should understand all this, but he has not since the begining of my pregnancy. He gets mad and says i will just let you go, see you whenever, probably the day he comes. I am like really? Man up and be there for me through this time. I try really hard to be calm all the time but sometimes after a long day of work i am not in the mood to be joked with.

**What do you all think? Am i the wrong one? Or does he just not understand where we come from?

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
StarryRain
by Rain on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this
You both sound like you need to give each other more respect.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bentleysmom0213
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:02 PM

Its hard right now for me to respect him, i admit. He has been off and on with jobs lately. I been working 40 hours a week since we met. Also we do not live togehter due to him having interest in other women. Just think it will take time for me to gain his trust back. I jguess maybe its time i just give him space, i rather be alone than fight !

babyblue415
by Jasmine on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:37 PM

if you call him baby daddy and he has intersts in other women. i would be like boy bye and do me...

Reina13
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Men dont really understand the stress of being pregnant, both physically and emotionally. But I do think a thank you from you to him once in a while will be appreciated.

Enjoy a Coffee Break Every Tuesday with Us!

haydsmom2007
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:37 AM

my SO is more emotional than I am he always wants to talk about our feelings and shit. 

lenoxclan
by Lenox on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this

You lost me at my baby daddy..

sailorchu
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:24 PM
I just don't think guys are prepared! I warned DH when we first found out I was pregnant because I didn't know how i was gonna be! But I didn't really get super irritable/testy until the last few weeks of my pregnancy anyway.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)