Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I am so upset!!!

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:59 PM
  • 5 Replies
We have had reservations for WEEKS to go to bone fish grill tomorrow (we have a gift card) my parents planned to babysit DS, and last week got a flyer home from ds preschool for a kids night out on Saturday night 5-9pm. He was so excited. He went to last one and LOVED IT. Well he is still going, and my step-dad is planning on picking him up at 9, so me and df have A WHOLE SATURDAY TO OURSELVES! All dressed up and then come home and get undressed! Lol.... sounds great? It did. Until I woke up today completely sick! :( and not in a oh hunny let me take care of you sick in a stay a way from me & I get my own dinner baby way. My nose is so stopped up, & running, eye watering, cough, head is so congested. Blah blah blah. I still plan to go to dinner, but I don't think I am a going to be a very sexy date lol

End vent! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MrsApple
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Aww,isn't that the way it always goes? I hope you manage to have a good time anyways :)

aidyns_mommy
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:03 PM
Thanks! Luckily *fingers crossed* my stomach is fine, I really want some bang bang shrimp they serve lol!

Quoting MrsApple:

Aww,isn't that the way it always goes? I hope you manage to have a good time anyways :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sherner
by Shire...Baggins on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Aww that sucks. Hopefully you start to feel better tomorrow.

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:07 PM

((HUGS)) and hope you've since felt better and done something special. :)

aidyns_mommy
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:50 PM
I am feeling better! Thank you. We also still went out Saturday and had a great dinner :)

Quoting bamababe1975:

((HUGS)) and hope you've since felt better and done something special. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)