Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Any Friends Out There?

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:36 AM
  • 5 Replies

So I am 35(almost 36) weeks along and at home alone from 4pm-1am almost every night. At this point I REALLY wish my baby girl would get here so when all the house stuff was done I would have something to do! So the point of this post is my wondering if anyone wants to be my texting buddy? I have friends but they all went away for college, have jobs, or lets face it just aren't very good friends anymore :/ I would message but we just moved and getting on the internet happens scarcely. I'm mostly just looking for someone to talk to :)

My name is Carissa I am 20 years old living with my husband in Washington. I am pregnant(obviously) with our first baby. We are expecting a girl!

If you think you would like to be my texting buddy message me your number or ask me for my number and I'll get to it a.s.a.p (I will be on for another couple minute, gotta take advantage of being on while I can!)

by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lovelyladybump
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:04 AM

Im in Canada and it costs me to text the states, but you can inbox me any time on here if you want. Im usually quick to answer :)

NowImAMom...
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 3:18 AM

I don't just give out my number right away, but if you'd like to get to know each other through here, I'm good about answering.

I'm 21 with a 9.5 month old baby boy in Mass :)

favi_donnie22
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 3:27 AM
Hi my name is faviola I'm 21 years old i have a11 month old baby boy, my hubby is gone all day,7 am to 8 pm i used to live in Washington but had to move now live in California, going this summer up there so hubby can decide if wants to live there (I'm crossing my fingers) talk to some friends but mostly all them to busy,i would love a texting buddy message me if you would like
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 3:48 AM
Hi i sent you a message
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
belleher90
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:52 AM

i just sent u a message as well :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)