Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

My 4 year old...

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:07 PM
  • 13 Replies

Lost her first tooth tonight!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FoxTales
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Awwww so cute! What beautiful brown eyes she has :) what kind of tooth fairy lives in your house?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bethie_perez
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Wow is that the normal age to...not trying to be rude im asking because my godchild just lost her first and shes six shes behind other children in a few things so im curious to know if this is something else
.Peaches.
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Its always exciting when your child starts loosing their teeth.

Cafe Amanda
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:34 PM

My kid turned six in October and he hasn't lost one yet! :P

OBImomma
by Ruby Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Aww! How exciting!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BroCosMom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:42 PM
My daughter will be 6 in April and no sign of a loose tooth...they say the later you get then the later you loose then and the better she got her first tooth at 11 months lol she's sad all her friends are loosing teeth and she's not but she will get over it lol

Quoting Bethie_perez:

Wow is that the normal age to...not trying to be rude im asking because my godchild just lost her first and shes six shes behind other children in a few things so im curious to know if this is something else
HisUsmcWifey
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:45 PM
My daughter had teeth at 5 months old and she just turned 6 in December and has yet to lose a single tooth. Her dentist said she has healthy teeth so they just don't wanna budge. Lol

Quoting BroCosMom:

My daughter will be 6 in April and no sign of a loose tooth...they say the later you get then the later you loose then and the better she got her first tooth at 11 months lol she's sad all her friends are loosing teeth and she's not but she will get over it lol

Quoting Bethie_perez:

Bethie_perez
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Lol thanks I have her allot she has speech issues so it had me a lil worried op your daughter is a beauty

Quoting BroCosMom:

Quoting Bethie_perez:

Annettey19
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Exciting!! Was she happy? I know I loved losing teeth when I was little. 

RiotPixie
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:57 PM
My son will be 7 in May and has already lost 4. Everyone is different.

Quoting BroCosMom:

Quoting Bethie_perez:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN