Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

someone left something dead on my door step

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:10 AM
  • 31 Replies

Someone left a large dead fish(full size salmon just to give you an idea of the size of this thing) and frankly i am scared. from where my family is from that is a very bad thing. we found it yesterday morning(02/18). it is now 3:09am on the 19th and i can not sleep it has me that freaked out

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:17 AM
Bump where are you from and what does it mean?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
headingsouth13
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:20 AM

i myself come from ga but my family come from Italy and it means your going to be killed

CafeMom Tickers
kaitlynsmommy31
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:23 AM

Oh goodness! I'd report something like that, but thats just me. I hope everything ends up being okay and you can get some rest. Although I'd probably be like you and scared silly

headingsouth13
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:32 AM

i did but the police said its just someone playing a joke but im not to sure after what happened with my in-laws

Quoting kaitlynsmommy31:

Oh goodness! I'd report something like that, but thats just me. I hope everything ends up being okay and you can get some rest. Although I'd probably be like you and scared silly

CafeMom Tickers
bellawomen
by Summer on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:35 AM

Could a wild animal have put it there?

kiriis
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:36 AM
What happened?

Quoting headingsouth13:

i did but the police said its just someone playing a joke but im not to sure after what happened with my in-laws

Quoting kaitlynsmommy31:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ElyseFowler
by New Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:38 AM

BUMP!

headingsouth13
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:45 AM

nope no fish of this type are in my area on top of that a wild animal would not cover it with news paper

Quoting bellawomen:

Could a wild animal have put it there?

CafeMom Tickers
ilovemykids732
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:45 AM

Quoting ElyseFowler:

BUMP!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
headingsouth13
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:01 AM

we had to tell them to back off to leave us alone when it came to parenting decisions when it came to our children. we had to tell them that it was not their decision when we forward faced our children. we had to tell his mother in particular to bud out of our marriage and to
let my dh make whatever decisions he wanted regauards himself and
our dealing. i myself told her that what decisions i make about my prenatal care, labour and delivery are that of my doing not hers.
we told them that if they can not respect our parenting and lifestyle choices then they will have limited contact with us and our children.

these people were trying to control us like we were their own little puppets. like they could make us do whatever wild hair was up their ass and we don't function that way nor will we ever do so. they started calling me a bitch saying that i turned my dh against his family(issues were there long before we ever met) and his religion (i'm in the process of converting to Catholicism) but dh is not he is not that religious he is more spiritual(he was raised protestant (sp?) they seem to think that their way of child rearing is the only way and the best way to do it. they love this book about child rearing but for the life of me i can not think of the name but it talks about hitting a child with a rubber hose and other frigging insane shit.

Quoting kiriis:

What happened?

Quoting headingsouth13:

i did but the police said its just someone playing a joke but I'm not to sure after what happened with my in-laws

Quoting kaitlynsmommy31:

Oh goodness! I'd report something like that, but that's just me. I hope everything ends up being okay and you can get some rest. Although I'd probably be like you and scared silly

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)