Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I dont even know how to tittle this!...UPDaTE WWWTTTTTFFFFF...

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:10 PM
  • 50 Replies
Ok so ill try and make the back story short...My friend has a 9yr daughter and a 4yr old son both have different fathers....I found out about a yr ago she was pregnant shorlty after having her first but she hid the pregnancy (i wasnt close to her then) and she adopted the boy to his grandma......Ok she has had ( that i know of 5 abortions!) and about 10 MC!....The dr told her she needs to let her body re cop before geting pregnant again well that was like a yr ago.....And then during her court date for her son and his dad to change custody around she sleeps with him!....She hasn't told her parents or hardly any of her friends......But she is 19 weeks pregnant! And this is her 4th time in the hospital.....she was there yesterday having contractions and dilated to a 2....they gave her meds and sent her home for light duty.....Well she has been admitted to the hospital today she is leaking fluid and contracting every 45min ........I just don't understand why she didn't listen to her dr!......I'm guessing with all the abortions and mc her body just can't carry her last 2 mc were at 9&15 weeks.......I hope they can keep the babies in for at least 10 more weeks....She is in no way financially stable nor has a stable home . She needs to stop trying to have kids.....expect with a man who helped her pack up her apt to move in with her then say oh well u cant i have a new girlfriend!....yea crazy and this is her sons father !....so she moved in with a friend .......I think she needs to get her tubes tied!

She just texted me said they were born an hour ago....one lived 5 min the other 28min.......

SO THIS Friend OF MINE HAS FREAKING MENTAL ISSUES......SHE HAS SAID SO MUCH SHE HAS BEEN CAUGHT IN LIES!!!!! SHE HAS LOST 4 long time friends in the last two days.......Who lies about being pregnant and loseing babies like wow.......I just want to slap her!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2my2boys
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:11 PM
And its twins
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3angels23
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:42 PM
OMG Idk if you're looking for support or what I am not trying to be mean at all... But really?! WTH is she doing?? All those poor babies! She needs help bad! What about protection?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KimTaylor76
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:27 PM
2 moms liked this
Some people should have their reproductive organs taken away until they're mature enough to have them back.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beadingmom17
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:29 PM
2 moms liked this
Sometimes I really wish we could demand a reproductive license....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ruby_jewel_04
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:30 PM

your friend sound like a moron. I'd cut her out of my life personally. I ain't got time for that drama.

Rach0307
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Wow, those poor babies have quite the role model! Birth control is a lot cheaper than multiple hospital visits and children you can't afford. Her carelessness may just be the death of her :( I hope her babies are able to be born alive and healthy, and that it doesn't take another tragedy to wake her up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2my2boys
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:43 PM
yes wtf is she doing?....im not really looking for support i just needed to vent

Quoting 3angels23:

OMG Idk if you're looking for support or what I am not trying to be mean at all... But really?! WTH is she doing?? All those poor babies! She needs help bad! What about protection?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blondie7221
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this
she can give me them 2 babies, I want twins so bad.....
mama2my2boys
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Right!......She has only gone on bc before her first child....her son she got pregnant with him 2months into their "relationship" i mean and really you screw your ex after a court date about your son? he is living with some chick after he just left u homeless! and you sleep with him...and unprotected!......only 3 of her friends now about this....wonder why!....she hasnt even told her parents!.....not that they would be any help but what if something bad happens? ya know

Quoting Rach0307:

Wow, those poor babies have quite the role model! Birth control is a lot cheaper than multiple hospital visits and children you can't afford. Her carelessness may just be the death of her :( I hope her babies are able to be born alive and healthy, and that it doesn't take another tragedy to wake her up!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2my2boys
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this
she dont need hers back ever! basicly if she got pregnant and it was a inconvience for her she aborted it!....people like that dont deserve to have kids!......I have 3 kids only 1 was planned and 1 i was on birth controll....but i have 3 kids i am done so my dh got snipped! i would never have a abortion because its whats convient for me its bs!

Quoting KimTaylor76:

Some people should have their reproductive organs taken away until they're mature enough to have them back.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN