Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

His Ex wife!

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:22 AM
  • 47 Replies
1 mom liked this
Ok, I am new to this website. I am going nuts because his ex wife is driving me crazy with her actions. I don't want to be the crazy new wife. We have the girls every other week. I am sick of not having our weeks. She calls him everyday with something about the girls that can just wait till nighty tuck in phone calls. Even when it her week with the girls she never calls. only when it's our free week for each other. I tried to be positive about it but I can't handle it anymore. Feels like she is playing a game. When we have the girls she never calls till nightly took in's. she left him but still want the girls to have both parents at all times. I am thinking REALLY. Why did you leave him?? She wants to tell us how we need to handle things. It's sad! The last two years we have done our own birthday parties, Christmas, etc. But for some odd reason this year she wants to do everything together. I am trying to get on the same page but I can't. I feel if she wants this she should have though about her action before she ran off with another guy. A divorced means broken family. They will end up with new step parents and their family. Divorced don't mean still do things together. I am at a point I am about to blow up. I just don't know what to think. Really need so me positive opinion on what I need todo.
Hallie
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hallielynn
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:24 AM

BUMP!

proudmama11212
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Talk with your husband she needs to get over the fact that he moved on. The girls will always have their parents regardless sorry you have to go through this! ((hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hallielynn
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:28 AM
I want to be positive but it's to a point she is only thinking about her needs and not the big picture and that we have our own family.
Hallie
proudmama11212
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:29 AM
She is selfish thats her loss !

Quoting Hallielynn:

I want to be positive but it's to a point she is only thinking about her needs and not the big picture and that we have our own family.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Unoriginal.
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:33 AM
3 moms liked this

I have opinions, but they are not positive, so here is a bump for you.

Hallielynn
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:45 AM
I still want to hear...
Hallie
s.osborne
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:06 AM
2 moms liked this
Lol this. Tell her to fuck off

Quoting Unoriginal.:

I have opinions, but they are not positive, so here is a bump for you.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sarahjoy
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:09 AM

My ex and I do alot of things together with the girls... but its because when we were married we did alot of things together with them.  So we try to keep things similar for them.  If I tell them we are going to go play tennis and they ask if dad can come I wont tell them no. Ill call him up and let them ask.  My ex has a gf and I think she was bothered with it at first but its not about her, I or my ex... its about our kids and whats best for them.  We even went trick or treating together... bc the kids wanted us too.  Same things for bday parties for them.  I will give them a bday party and dad will be asked if he wants to come.

I think she is getting over it... and well I never call ex... maybe you guys can compromise? 

ambermarie2006
by Amber on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:33 AM
I have nothing positive to say. I have 3 kids with my ex and I am married to my husband. We still do things together because its best for kids to see a unified parental front. Birthday parties, trick or treating, sports, recitals, etc.....us all 3 are involved equally.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tifferie
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:35 AM
2 moms liked this
Your ex needs to man up and set up boundaries. Don't answer her calls, she will get the hint.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)