Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Spiders are perverts!

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:11 PM
  • 25 Replies

I never see any type of eight legged critter in our house unless I'm in the bathroom. Only the bathroom. I think they're trying to see my tits too.

Anyways, what are some good sippy cups to try with my DD. She's almot 8 months old, she's been on the Nuk brand pacifiers and bottles since she came off the boob. We've tried two different brands with no luck so far (nuby and gerber graduates) she gags on the spout. My sister suggested trying the Nuk sippy cups but so far I have not been able to find them locally.

Any other suggestions? Her doctor is giving me hell because I've refused to give her juice until this point, strickly formula and I don't feed her much baby food/table food due to the fact that she will NOT allow me to feed her with a spoon.

EDIT: We finally found a store in town that carries the Nuk sippy cups. And she looooooooooooooooves it! So I'm going back this weekend to buy some more and tossing out all the bottles. Thanks ladies!

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fallin4baby
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KanPsMommy
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:19 PM

why for the love of all things cuddly would you post that!?

Quoting Fallin4baby:

Fallin4baby
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:23 PM
I love people's reaction :)

My 16 month old DD uses nuk, since about 7 months.

Quoting KanPsMommy:

Quoting Fallin4baby:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KanPsMommy
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:31 PM

I may just have to order them online then. 

Quoting Fallin4baby:

I love people's reaction :)

My 16 month old DD uses nuk, since about 7 months.

Quoting KanPsMommy:

Quoting Fallin4baby:

ZakkarysMom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:34 PM
OMG that is a big spider! What state do you live in that you have such huge spiders??

Quoting Fallin4baby:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daytonbaby210
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:42 PM

what kind of nubys are you using. My son has some but the spouts are short. The only other ones that I can bring up would be these sesame street screw on top ones at walmart that I see the spout is short and they do not leak. i can not think of the brand though

sissy852
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:46 PM
yes spiders like to spi on us. I am just healing up from a sider bite. :( i dont like spiders
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Eliots_momma
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:56 PM
Mine likes the Nuby so here's a bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KanPsMommy
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:59 PM

These. She gags on them too.

Quoting daytonbaby210:

what kind of nubys are you using. My son has some but the spouts are short. The only other ones that I can bring up would be these sesame street screw on top ones at walmart that I see the spout is short and they do not leak. i can not think of the brand though

daytonbaby210
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:00 PM

ok cause my son uses these really tall and skinny ones that barely have a spout and he does not gag. I would say as far as the nuks go do you have a walmart or target in your area because you should be able to get them there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN