Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No room in my bed!

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:54 PM
  • 15 Replies

I'm laying here literally about to fall off the edge of my bed lol..I have a queen but my Dh decided to take up half the bed tonight and the little part that's left of it my 7week old son decided to lay sideways so no room for momma tonight. ( ds doesn't usually sleep with us but he fell asleep while I was feeding him tonite)..it's cute but I'm sooo tired

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EmmaZate
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Oh no!! No space sucks. If it were me I would hit hubby with a pillow ;) make him scoot!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Drewsmom8
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:13 AM

I'm about to do that I need my sleep lol

Quoting EmmaZate:

Oh no!! No space sucks. If it were me I would hit hubby with a pillow ;) make him scoot!

proudmama11212
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:19 AM
I hear that ! Now its me our son hubby and our dog -.- and we all take alot of space i literally pushed hubby off the bed ^^
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emilyelephant
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:45 AM

Yepp, SO takes half the bed, LO takes half of my half (or more), and the dog is ALWAYS at my feet (he's small, but still)

Drewsmom8
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:11 AM

I usually also have my 2 kittens asleep right by my head but they had the courtesy to leave me alone tonite lol

erin708
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:58 AM
I too have a queen and if dh even attempts to sleep in bed my 3yo always comes in. And not to mention the cat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KanPsMommy
by Rebekah on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:06 AM

We have a queen and DH takes up 3/4 of the bed most nights. The ODD comes in and takes up the rest of the space so I'm left with an arm and a leg holding be on the bed or have to get up lol. DD has a full size bed so if I'm really tired I'll go get in her bed.

LuckyMomma86
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:50 AM

My daughter started sleeping with me with she was 9months old. I had her in a fisher price newborn rock n play sleeper until then. Me and my daughter live with my mom. We see my fiance/daughters daddy on the weekends she would sleep with us sometimes. He had her a lay out bed/chair thing. she slept on when we wanted to be together. At my mom harlie our daughter would sleep with me. She's 2yrs old now and still does and neither me or my fiance care if she sleeps with us. She's so cuddly. I hate when ppl say the baby should be sleeping when you. I dont care I love when she sleeps with me or us.

KawaiiLila
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:08 AM
I have a twin sized bed so if my dd needs to sleep with me I get no sleep. But I often get punched or kicked in the face! Lol. She's a bit of a wiggle worm.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Drewsmom8
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:11 AM

She's adorable!

Quoting LuckyMomma86:

My daughter started sleeping with me with she was 9months old. I had her in a fisher price newborn rock n play sleeper until then. Me and my daughter live with my mom. We see my fiance/daughters daddy on the weekends she would sleep with us sometimes. He had her a lay out bed/chair thing. she slept on when we wanted to be together. At my mom harlie our daughter would sleep with me. She's 2yrs old now and still does and neither me or my fiance care if she sleeps with us. She's so cuddly. I hate when ppl say the baby should be sleeping when you. I dont care I love when she sleeps with me or us.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)