Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Do you ever wonder how those facing the death penalty

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:50 PM
  • 12 Replies
Must feel? Or do you not care since they I'd something bad to deserve it?

I do feel sad, that must be hard. I don't believe in a eye or an eye of course. I just think its scary and depressing for anyone to feel death coming near. Suicide, sickness, old age etc.
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rach0307
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this
It must be terrifying! However, everyone I've known to die from cancer or other prolonged illnesses came to terms with their fate at the end, so I wonder if the same goes for someone on death row.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coupon_ash_back
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Quoting Rach0307:

It must be terrifying! However, everyone I've known to die from cancer or other prolonged illnesses came to terms with their fate at the end, so I wonder if the same goes for someone on death row.

mm...that's true. It's not like they don't know it's coming.
TempestRayne
by Donna on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:32 PM
i try not to think about it.
EricaND
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:44 PM

I do feel horribly for anyone who has to contemplate their own demise, deserved or not

Megan11587
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:47 PM
2 moms liked this
They should have thought about that before getting into that position
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BazingaMama
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Agreed.

Quoting Megan11587:

They should have thought about that before getting into that position

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
nelliesmommy
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:53 PM

I agree. I would be scared to know I am facing death. I did believe in the death penalty until I saw a cold case episode and the guy was innocent. The DA was so corrupt and didn't care but he just wanted to win. It was sad and made me cry my eyes out when you see him die and learned he was innocent. 

MMerrill
by Melissa on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Most of them die before ever being put to death anyway, they sit on death row for so long.  I don't really tend to think about it though, I think there are other things to worry about rather than what is happening to criminals ya know....

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

ilovecandy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:07 PM

if they are truly at fault, no i dont care. you got yourself put there and all you deserve is a 4x4 cement room and served oatmeal everyday until it happens. but those who are innocent and didnt do anything but are being blamed for it? those i feel for

EmmaZate
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Fact is, we face death in a daily basis. We inch closer to it every day. If I knew when I was going to die I would probably be able to so more without anxiety attacks, though I know that isn't true for those in death row.... I don't feel bad for them, 20 years living a cushy life with tv and square meals ended by a painless death does not sound like a good enough punishment for most people on death row.... If you killed someone with a slow painful death yours should be equally slow and painful. It's called justice!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)