Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Need help....

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:40 AM
  • 6 Replies

Why do I hang out with a guy that puts me down all the time???  I know I need to stop it but this town has no ppl my age.  He talks about me to all of his friends and it's just bcuz like no one likes me here so he wants ppl to like him.  I had my baby like three weeks ago and he is the father.  He even talked bad about me to the nurse when I was in the hospital.  He just can't stop calling me everything mean there is to call someone.  I feel so sad and depressed.  How am i supposed to find the one I'm ment to be with?  Life is so hard man.  I feel like I dont even want to do it.  I feel guilty bringing a kid into this world when I don't even want to be here.  :(  Sorry I'm being a cry baby but this is really how I feel.  I just want to be happy but I have no close friends to talk to. 

by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sashamom27159
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Have you talked to him about how you feel.i know things are not great now but they will get better.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
alex815
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:53 AM
Everything will be OK, just don't give up.
angelasmom27
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 7:19 AM
Can you move ?
joshsgirl12
by Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Im so sorry.. if you ever wanna talk message me im here

liltinymomma103
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Im so sorry. Thats really rough. Just dont give up. Keep going. And things will improve. If you need someone to talk to im here.

mamajewelx5
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 5:00 PM

First and foremost the person you are supposed to be with is yourself before any man. Second your new child whom didnt ask to be here and just needs to be loved just as much as you. If you can turn your love focus to yourself and your baby and not him you can start to heal and move on, not to another dude but by yourself where you can care for yourself and wait until the right one finds you. The worst thing us women do is GO LOOKING we are to be still and trust that our true love will find us. Im not sure if your spiritual but I am a christian and ive been in plenty of abusive and hateful relationships where 4 of my children came from and My wonderful God saw fit to still send me a great husband even after all that and my giving up on love period and all of my children. Now we have a beautiful little girl and I can tell you having a baby in a loving relationship and marriage is sooooooooo much better than having them in these selfish relationships with these boys-called-men in this society. Im here if you need support. But im telling you, you can find that happiness in FAITH! Have faith that you can survive with your baby without this man. Any real man who truly loves you would never put you down constantly because  how you feel reflects on them they just dont know that yet. But GOD hears his daughters' cries and he will avenge those tears.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN