Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weird feeling?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:29 PM
  • 4 Replies
So I've got this weird feeling in/on my stomach. I'm not pregnant (as that is impossible right now) but its a twisty tight feeling. Sometimes numb sometime tingly. Mostly annoying. It doesn't hurt or anything. I'm going to go to a free clinic around here but they don't accept patients except for Tuesdays. So anyone experience this.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
QuirkyMom26
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Sorry no! But I just wanted to say maybe to stay away from those " diagnose yourself "websites like WebMD and stuff they will only scare the crap out of you. 

Good luck hope everything is okay :)fingers crossed

Peytons_Mama09
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Yea. I've tried looking but they all say hernia but I don't have a bulge or anything. So I really don't think it's that. Also why I'm not I. A huge rush to go see a dr.
Liudmyla
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:53 PM

I get weird feeling in my stomach when I am nervous or upset.   Are you worrying about something?

Peytons_Mama09
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:58 PM
No. Maybe subconsciously? It's been going on for about 2 weeks now. Sometimes I don't notice it. Other times its constant. And it's not my whole stomach. About an inch to the left of my belly button. And it's about a 2x2 section....

Quoting Liudmyla:

I get weird feeling in my stomach when I am nervous or upset.   Are you worrying about something?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)