Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

What are some words your kids mispronounce that are funny/embarrassing?

Yesterday we went to Preschool storytime at our library and they were doing a Dr. Seuss theme with the story and crafts.  The craft was for the book One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.  Well, my 3 year old when he says fish it sounds like bitch so when he saw the craft everyone heard, "Hey Mama there's three white bitches, a red bitch, and a blue bitch."  Yeah, it was a little embarrassing lol.  So, does anyone else have any funny stories?

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:22 PM
Replies (41-50):
brysonsmommy_10
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:55 AM

These are so cute!

smithburge
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:10 AM

My daughter is only just turned 1 so she always mispronounces everything. My nephew however is 3 and he ronouncescrocs shoes by leaving the r off. Made it sound like he was saying cocks when refering to them.

Krystle21
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:37 AM
My son says udder meaning other and my daughter pronounces r words like Elmer fud
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BlessedBeX3
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:40 AM

lol when my mother in law lived with us, she was putting up a clock and my dd said (she wasn't even 3 at the time) "mommy its a big black cock!"

ROFL i laughed so hard before i corrected her.

sammywith3babes
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:53 PM
My niece, when she is hungry, shouts "I'm ho-ney!" Which sounds more like she's saying I'm horny! Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sammywith3babes
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:53 PM
My niece, when she is hungry, shouts "I'm ho-ney!" Which sounds more like she's saying I'm horny! Lol
KanPsMommy
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:34 PM

My dd loves root beer. But she calls it just beer for some reason so when we're out in public and I ask her what she wants to drink she say "Beer momma, you know I love beer and you let me drink that."

justinnaimee
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. My 2 year old calls m&m's numnums. I think I prefer mine. :-)

Quoting ambcortez:

My DS is 6 and calls M&Ms "enemas", which is just awesome when we're at a register and he wants enemas "so bad". DD is 3 and calls marshmallows "marmoshies". 

Nicholy10
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:54 PM

My 3 year old calls cantelope "apple rope", he calls marines "hum marines", says "oh my hoodness", 

Laesmommy
by New Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:54 PM
When my daughter was younger she would pronounce fork f**k. And now she can't pronounce s-consonant. So for stick it is di*k. Table used to be toble.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN