• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Books?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:17 PM
  • 9 Replies

Soooo I am in need of a good book. Do you ladies have any recommendations? I pretty much enjoy all genres, so please share your favorites!! :D

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
babiegurl47
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Same here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovin_mybaby5
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:42 PM

I love cottontail moon, the girl who kicked the hornets nest, perks of being an wallflower, where the streets had a name, to kill a mocking bird(one of my fav), faults of our stars, looking for Alaska, and my all time fav book ever The outsiders....I can go on if you would like, I like to read

krn210
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:46 PM

Jemima J by Jane Green. Otherwise I read a ton of romance novels...I like Stefan Ann Holm and Susan Elizabeth Phillips. :-) of course there are a bunch more....lol

Lovin_mybaby5
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Oh and I forgot another one...Go ask alice really good

CafeMom Tickers
Ashtonsmommy21
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Go ask Alice is really good and another book that is along those lines is It happened to Nancy 

Quoting Lovin_mybaby5:

Dimples303
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:19 AM

Ooh yeah! I want to read Perks of being a wallflower. I just bought The fault in our stars today, I'm excited to read it! I hear a lot of good things about it. Is looking for Alaska a John Green book as well? I love to kill a mocking bird too. :) 

And yes! Go on! haha I keep a list of books I want to read and I am always looking for good recommendations. :D 

Quoting Lovin_mybaby5:

I love cottontail moon, the girl who kicked the hornets nest, perks of being an wallflower, where the streets had a name, to kill a mocking bird(one of my fav), faults of our stars, looking for Alaska, and my all time fav book ever The outsiders....I can go on if you would like, I like to read

Dimples303
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:20 AM

I dont think I have ever even read a romance novel! I might have to look into that. :)

Quoting krn210:

Jemima J by Jane Green. Otherwise I read a ton of romance novels...I like Stefan Ann Holm and Susan Elizabeth Phillips. :-) of course there are a bunch more....lol

Dimples303
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:26 AM

I loved Go ask Alice! :) 

Quoting Lovin_mybaby5:

NikLvsNick
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Anything Stephen King

Iris Johansen's Eve Duncan series

I am currently reading the Lord of the Rings books (still on the Hobbit. Almost done but seriously, some of those sentences were confusing)

Kim harrison books

Ted Dekker - bride Collector

Jeffery Deaver books

These are just some that I own and love. I have a ton more

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)