Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plan b

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:38 PM
  • 9 Replies
Hi ladies. I ovulated 2 days ago and I'm due for my period in 11 days. Do you think I could still get pregnant? He didn't cum in me but precut is still cum so what do you think?
Should I get plan b?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
true-love-21
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Yea but its like 50 dollars ...where I'm at. If your like me, you wont get pregnant from the pull out method. Oh and plan b doesn't always work.
yankeefan828
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:57 PM
But it's after ovulation do you think I still could?

Quoting true-love-21:

Yea but its like 50 dollars ...where I'm at. If your like me, you wont get pregnant from the pull out method. Oh and plan b doesn't always work.

coffeemom37043
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:17 PM

Only thing you can really do is take it and see. It's supposed to be used the day after sex so, get to it if you're going to lol

GirlWSemiAuto
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:55 PM
You're probably not pregnant, but if being pregnant right now would be a major burden then I think you'd be better off taking it to be sure.

Time for a trip to planned parenthood or your gyno to get some birth control anyway.
KristenFowles
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:56 PM

I feel like if you know you don't want to chance being pregnant right now..  You should get Plan B..

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

m0mmym0nster
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:13 PM

You should always depend on your regular bc. Plan b works within the first 72 hours. The sooner you take it the better. And 50 bucks is cheaper than a baby youll be taking care of for 18 years. I got pregnant with my first son after doing the "pull out method" for two years with the same person... so no it is not always bullet proof, neither is counting your days. I study pregancy in my ultrasound tech classes. goodluck.

Mrsmata1234
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Planned parent hood u get it for free.
true-love-21
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:35 PM
There is always a chance..kinda sounds like you want to get pregnant. Not being mean :)

Quoting yankeefan828:

Quoting true-love-21:

yankeefan828
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Definitrly not! My husband is bad with a newborn it was a very scary time

Quoting true-love-21:

There is always a chance..kinda sounds like you want to get pregnant. Not being mean :)

Quoting yankeefan828:

Quoting true-love-21:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)