Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love, Sleep... Oops!

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 6:35 AM
  • 2 Replies

SO's alarm went off today, we got up and did our morning routine as usual. Just before he walked out the door he checked his phone for the time and yup we totally forgot about daylight savings! Everyone else in the world sprang forward while we just stayed put lol. Oh well, things happen. I'm sure SO's work wont be too pleased but I'm happy to report that my at times over emotional man realized what was done was done and had a really good attitude about it... maybe it was the amazing love making we had last night that helped him get up on the right side of the bed ;) 

by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 6:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
villagemamma
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 6:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Gotta love daylight savings. Making millions everywhere late :P thank god my cell phone automatically updates otherwise i would probably live an hour behind everyone for weeks lol

brittany208
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:06 AM

All our clocks update automatically (except the microwave which is never set anyways). Thankfully my 3yo cant read clocks and we usually just hang out on Sunday mornings for a couple hours before church anyways, so I lost an hour off my morning instead of off my sleeptime

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)