Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

jealous BM

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:11 PM
  • 7 Replies
My SO bm and I didn't get along when my SO and I first together she was mad becuz I was the first that he got really serious with after they split. As time went on we started along a lil better and she started back letting him have the kids more. Well this weekend was his weekend to have the kids and we told them that they were going to have a lil brother our sister soon. everything wad going good untill she called the this morning and his youngest told their mom that they were going to have a new baby brother or sister and they couldn't wait. Well she got mad and started texting my SO rude crap telling him to bring the kids back now and that we couldn't have them for spring break and to go be with his new family, and that he can't see his kids anymore. I think that's a bunch of bs they have 50/50 custody and she is now trying to take away his kids. He didn't say anything to her when she got preg a year ago becuz he didn't care. This just really makes me mad.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mrs.Brugger
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Sounds like she might not be over him? i'm not really sure. That's garbage though. As long as he's taking care of his kids and loving them there's no reason for her to keep them from him!!

greeneyes1990
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:24 PM
I don't think she is over him but I know he is over her he said he hasn't had feelings for get since they split when their youngest was 2 and he is 5 now. He is a excellent father take good care of his kids anything they they got they don't want for anything.
victoriangavin
by Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Save those texts from her. There is court ordered time for both of them, don't say anything to bm just go to pick up kids as usual and when she refuses call the police. Make sure you have custody agreement in hand and hold her in contempt. It is illegal for her to not hand over the kids, if she still refuses in front of the police ya'll will still get the kids and she willl be hauled to jail then go after full custody of the kids if she wants to play that game. It's wrong to keep the kids from their active father. This is happening to my BIL right now and he is winning so don't let your SO think he has to bow down to her to see the kids

Quoting greeneyes1990:

I don't think she is over him but I know he is over her he said he hasn't had feelings for get since they split when their youngest was 2 and he is 5 now. He is a excellent father take good care of his kids anything they they got they don't want for anything.

Pam_8787
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this
If they have custody on place she can't disrupt that. But it does sound like she is not over him. I think I would be a bit upset if my DF got another girl pregnant. In the back of my mind I would be thinking we would get back together
greeneyes1990
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:30 PM
He is saving everything he said if she keeps playing these games he is going to go for full custody

Quoting victoriangavin:

Save those texts from her. There is court ordered time for both of them, don't say anything to bm just go to pick up kids as usual and when she refuses call the police. Make sure you have custody agreement in hand and hold her in contempt. It is illegal for her to not hand over the kids, if she still refuses in front of the police ya'll will still get the kids and she willl be hauled to jail then go after full custody of the kids if she wants to play that game. It's wrong to keep the kids from their active father. This is happening to my BIL right now and he is winning so don't let your SO think he has to bow down to her to see the kids

Quoting greeneyes1990:

greeneyes1990
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:31 PM
She has no room to be upset she is with another guy and is in her sec child with him.

Quoting Pam_8787:

If they have custody on place she can't disrupt that. But it does sound like she is not over him. I think I would be a bit upset if my DF got another girl pregnant. In the back of my mind I would be thinking we would get back together

victoriangavin
by Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:04 PM
That's good and smart, I hope he gets what he deserves

Quoting greeneyes1990:

He is saving everything he said if she keeps playing these games he is going to go for full custody

Quoting victoriangavin:

Quoting greeneyes1990:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)