Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Miss Independent!

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 3:58 PM
  • 8 Replies
So my 4 month old daughter has decided when going down for a nap or for the night she no longer wants us to hold/cuddle/rock/sway her anymore! She pitches a never ending screaming fit if we try! she just wants to be laid down on her side and us not touching her. Even when she is awake she doesn't want us holding/cuddlin her anymore. She just wants us to stand her up, help her sit or just blow raspberries and play with her. Any one else's 4 month old do this? I miss my cuddle baby! : (
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
liams_mama12
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Wow that has never happened to me. My son is so attached to me it's crazy. I couldn't get any sleep with him. He would always want to be right under me. Good luck ! I'm sure she'll come around. Maybe she just wants a taste of baby freedom :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
brittany208
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Aww. its probably just a face. just give her some space and she'll come around.

MamaCryss20112
by Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Omg i wish both my babies did and do that now. I could get alot done lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mylittlelovely
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Well that's just the thing though, I have to still stay by her side to help her keep her paci in because now she grabs it out of her mouth and can't put it back in right so she gets mad. Lol. So really I can't get any more done now than before!

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

MamaCryss20112
by Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 9:54 PM
My ds2 does that. Takes his paci out. Lol im always telling him when he gets mad well Cam you took it out and he just laughs. Whats your dd name

Quoting Mylittlelovely:

Well that's just the thing though, I have to still stay by her side to help her keep her paci in because now she grabs it out of her mouth and can't put it back in right so she gets mad. Lol. So really I can't get any more done now than before!

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mylittlelovely
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Tillie Rose! And I tell her that all of the time too! Well Tillie, if you keep taking it out what do you think is going to happen?! Lol she just smiles at me... Sometimes... Lol other times its screaming until I put it back in.

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

My ds2 does that. Takes his paci out. Lol im always telling him when he gets mad well Cam you took it out and he just laughs. Whats your dd name

Quoting Mylittlelovely:

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

StarryRain
by Rain on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:11 AM
No, but bumps and good luck!
MamaCryss20112
by Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Thats such a cute name:)

Quoting Mylittlelovely:

Tillie Rose! And I tell her that all of the time too! Well Tillie, if you keep taking it out what do you think is going to happen?! Lol she just smiles at me... Sometimes... Lol other times its screaming until I put it back in.

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

Quoting Mylittlelovely:

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)