Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how to get rid of bruise

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:02 PM
  • 17 Replies
Thursday night I slipped and I must of hit my head really hard because I ended up in the hospital I have a skull fracture. Well I have an interview tomo and due to the fracture both my eyes are black I look like a raccoon lol what can I do to make it less noticeable by tomo
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Spoiled_Blonde
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Make-up is pretty much your only option

Hutersmom
by Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this
You are goin to need a concealer (green) and brightener along with a cream or mouse foundation don't wear any dark colors on your lids and make your cheeks a nice rosey color try to go for pastel colors on your lids
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
greeneyes1990
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Do u kno of a good brand, my SO went out and got me concealer of the brand I usually use but its not doing a good job
greeneyes1990
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Ok what would be good brands

Quoting Hutersmom:

You are goin to need a concealer (green) and brightener along with a cream or mouse foundation don't wear any dark colors on your lids and make your cheeks a nice rosey color try to go for pastel colors on your lids

MOMMY2ACR
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Coconut oil is supposed to help bruises go away faster. I'm not sure how fast and I've never used it for that though.
greeneyes1990
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:20 AM
I never knew that and I actually have coconut oil. I'm going to try it I kno it prob won't be hone bye tomo but hopefully it makes it a lil lighter

Quoting MOMMY2ACR:

Coconut oil is supposed to help bruises go away faster. I'm not sure how fast and I've never used it for that though.

kattu
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Witch hazel!
Hutersmom
by Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:27 AM
I haven't bought concealer in a while I know it was a pen applicator but my foundation is almay, I have wet and wild/ nyc blush and eye makeup don't use cheep stuff as concealer or foundation

Quoting greeneyes1990:

Ok what would be good brands

Quoting Hutersmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
greeneyes1990
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:50 AM
I'm going to just cancel the interview. I talked to my SO about going to get diffrent makeup in the morning but he is making a big deal out wondering why can't use what he got me and if I need diffrent makeup I dnt need to I'm just wasting money blah blah blah blah I don't have time to argue my head hurts enough already. Thanks for trying to help tho
Hutersmom
by Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:58 AM
Have you tested it to see how it looks also when you go you can explain that you had an accident and fractured your skull it will show determination that you are there regardless. But if you truly feel you are not up to it then cancel and hope they will be willing to see you still

Quoting greeneyes1990:

I'm going to just cancel the interview. I talked to my SO about going to get diffrent makeup in the morning but he is making a big deal out wondering why can't use what he got me and if I need diffrent makeup I dnt need to I'm just wasting money blah blah blah blah I don't have time to argue my head hurts enough already. Thanks for trying to help tho
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)