Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

3 days post miscarrage. Im completly devisated!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:12 PM
  • 29 Replies

This is the first time this has ever happened to me. I just found out that i miscarried three days ago and I am completly devisated!!! I dont know how to cope with any of this and Im lost. My boyfriend says he understands but sometimes it feels like with all the other stuff that we have going on its not really on his priority list and he never really takes the time to ask how im feeling or if im ok with it. What am i supposed to do????? I feel like just curling up in a ball and crying all day long....im sorry

by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JenniferMiller0
by Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this

:(  I am so sorry for your loss.

mikesgirl2013
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:22 PM

thanks.... i dunno if its happend to you or anyone you know but is it ever gonna get easier to deal with? i feel like i did something wronge. like if i would have known my body more i could have seen the signs or something

JenniferMiller0
by Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I've never experience a miscarriage before but I have a friend who has. I think the fact that she is pregnant now has helped her in her grief. She miscarried sometime last year I think. We haven't talked in a while but we are friends on Facebook.

According to what my friend said, she didn't know she miscarried either until she went to the doctor for her first prenatal. They examined her or something, she didn't go into details, and they told her she had lost the baby.

I hope you get through this terrible loss.

Quoting mikesgirl2013:

thanks.... i dunno if its happend to you or anyone you know but is it ever gonna get easier to deal with? i feel like i did something wronge. like if i would have known my body more i could have seen the signs or something

CafeMom Tickers
LaideBug
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs. I am so sorry for your loss. Time helped me during the healing process, I am also religious so prayer was very beneficial to me. I am not sure how far you were the one I experienced was late term and I still think about "what if". Not as much as I did even a year ago and thinking about it now almost 3 years later isn't as painful as just a few days later. Stay strong and try and find comfort in your loved ones.

Quoting mikesgirl2013:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PortiaRose
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this
im pretty sure youre devastated.
Momy2beAUG.2009
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 2:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Im sorry, I had a miscarriage in October of 2010. I was devastated like you are now, I still think about what could have been. But I did get pregnant again and with help of progesterone I carried my second baby girl to term. So I think that helped me. But it took me until 25 weeks into my pregnancy to really attach myself to her.I went through counseling because I was depressed through the beginning of my pregnancy but as soon as I was more sure that I was going to keep her I was able to stop counseling. It is so hard and Im so sorry for your loss. I still feel like my body did something wrong that caused it but I truly do feel everything happens for a reason. You will heal, I am sure that if/when you choose to become pregnant again it will be hard but in the end its so worth it. I am here to talk if you need to. I know this is so hard.

KeiraRose
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 2:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh honey I'm so sorry for your loss. I've had 3 miscarriages and how I started to cope was I had a little service for my babies. I went to a field, planted some flowers and said a prayer for each one I lost. You'll hurt for a while but in time the pain will lessen. Just remember it's not your fault and this DOES NOT make you a bad mom, there wasn't a thing you could have done to prevent what happened. Keep you chin up honey.

CafeMom Tickers
Johnsonmommy5
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I am sorry :( prayer for sure helped me cope with mine. I was absolutely devastated as and time just makes it a little better.... I'm still hurt and its hard to mention her name without tears but she is safe and sound now... I believe God has a plan
arwencale
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 5:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry for your lost. I know what you are feeling. I miscarried over 4 years ago. I didn't even know that I was pregnant till I had miscarried and went to the doctors and they told me. It does take some time to feel better. I just finally after 4 years named her and will be getting a tatoo here soon in memory of her. This is my way of helping me deal with the grieving more. My husband, who is not my daughters father, and even my doctors all think that this is a good way for me to help my self with my grieving of her. I have an almost 3 year old now and he has helped me so much with the grieving process and he doesn't even know it yet. One day he will know, but for now he doesn't because he doesn't fully understand. When I was pregnant with him I picked a name early on and made sure the I prepared my self in case I miscarried again. I was relieved when he was finally born and that he was healthy and everything was fine with him that the day he was born finally really started helping me. Your boyfriend may not understand or want to talk about it maybe because he was as attached to your child as you are with him not being the one carring the baby. It will be a long road for you, but it may help if you are able to sit down with your boyfriend and let him know how you feel. And if you have any close friends maybe they can help you by being there to talk with you. If you ever need to someone to talk to you can always message me. And just remember the way you are feeling is normal. Your just lost your child, even though you didn't get the chance to know your child for long, that was still your child and it is normal for a mother to feel sad when they have had something like this happen. I hope you are able to talk with boyfriend or a friend or even a family member and just let them know how you feel. Or even journal that way you get your feelings out. I have found that more in the last year it has helped so much more with my miscarrage. Maybe it will help for you too. I am so sorry for your loss my dear. And if you need any one to talk to I am here. And just remember it will take some time to feel better. hugs

TempestRayne
by Donna on Mar. 18, 2013 at 6:40 AM
1 mom liked this
I am sorry for your loss.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)