Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Want to cut my hair what do u think?

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:36 PM
  • 36 Replies
So I'm preg with my 3 child due in August. So I have been growing my hair out for awhile not but want to get it cut before it gets to warm and I get really fat :)

I'll post a pic of me in replies and the two ideas I'm thinking. Let me know what u girls think.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lindsey1112
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Sorry I look like crap but my headaches and all day sickness get the better of me
Lindsey1112
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Idea #1
Lindsey1112
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:39 PM

Idea #2
Lindsey1112
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:42 PM

Idea #3 ( wanted shorter but afraid that my face is to fat to pull off so I'll add this one)
kbear1992
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:45 PM
I'd say idea one or three due to the fact your face is longer ( might be the pic not sure) so the layers will round your face and make your face pop :) in a good way
kbear1992
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:45 PM
I'd say idea one or three due to the fact your face is longer ( might be the pic not sure) so the layers will round your face and make your face pop :) in a good way
gigis1
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:46 PM
Pic 1
Lindsey1112
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Thanks. I have a round long face thats why I'm worried about cutting it to short i feel it might make me look rounder

Quoting kbear1992:

Lindsey1112
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Thanks my stylist really wants to do that hair cut too. I'm afraid by the end of summer since I'll be gaining weight that It might make me look fatter :/

Quoting gigis1:

Pic 1

kbear1992
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:00 PM
I have a round fat face and I don't go up past my shoulders and since I've gotten pregnant (I'm 32 weeks) my face has just gotten fatter lol but I have layers and bangs and they make my face look slimmer :) ill add a pic

Quoting Lindsey1112:

Thanks. I have a round long face thats why I'm worried about cutting it to short i feel it might make me look rounder

Quoting kbear1992:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)