Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

How do you explain the differences?

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:43 PM
  • 10 Replies

In different Easter Bunnies? My daughter will be seeing 4 different ones this year ( School event, library event, egg hunt, and the one we saw at the mall) How do you explain that they are different with out ruining the magic of Easter? She is almost five so I feel like she will notice that they aren't the same costume. 

by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:41 PM
2 moms liked this

The same way I explain different Santas: the Easter Bunny is very busy, and sends out his helpers to see the children.

Alexis Emma 10-13-1999 - 13 years old
Kirsten Leslie 03-14-2004 - 9 years old
Sarah Mackenzie 08-14-2007 - 5 years old
Charlotte Amelia & Harmon David 04-12-2012 - 11 months old
Angela Victoria 06-09-1996 - 16 years old (niece) 

KanPsMommy
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:43 PM

This. Although my DD is deathly afraid of anyone wearing a mask so the Easter bunny isn't an issue for us.

Quoting Lorelai_Nicole:

The same way I explain different Santas: the Easter Bunny is very busy, and sends out his helpers to see the children.

Bl0nd1e
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this
The real Easter bunny can't be seen so he has helpers just like Santa. My kids buy it! Lol one year I had DH throw plastic eggs over our 6 ft privacy fence and the children were convinced that it was the Easter bunny and they just couldn't see him!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GUTTADABOSSLADI
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 3:23 PM

I mean there is not just one easter bunny there are several tell her they send a different one for each event and she will believe you I am sure. I tell my boys the same thing about Santa Claus and I change some of the rules with the tooth fairy LOL..

GirlWSemiAuto
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:43 PM
That is so cute! What a sweet memory!
Quoting Bl0nd1e:

The real Easter bunny can't be seen so he has helpers just like Santa. My kids buy it! Lol one year I had DH throw plastic eggs over our 6 ft privacy fence and the children were convinced that it was the Easter bunny and they just couldn't see him!
AliKatAK47
by Alicia on Mar. 20, 2013 at 5:01 PM

My kids don't believe in the easter bunny so I don't have that issue but here is a Bump for you

TempestRayne
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:54 PM
She doesn't wear the same clithes every day, the easter bunny likes.to wear make up, and a lot.of people.dye their hair.
ShireeCS
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:31 PM

i would stick with the helpers just like santa 

MrsHill12
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:49 AM
We ways do the helpers that the ones in malls or anything aren't real they can just give message to Santa/Easter bunny what have you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tay06
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:19 AM

I don't know.  My sisters and I never asked.  We were just happy the magical creatures came with candy and toys.  We were afraid to question it haha.  My son is 2, so I'm not too worried about it.  Good luck though!  Maybe just say that they are the Easter Bunny's helpers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN