Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spotting advice. (maybe tmi sorry) edit a little *

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:11 PM
  • 2 Replies
I need advice. My last period was Feb 27. I usually have a reg 28 day cycle. March 16 I started spotting a brown mucus that had a light light light pink at the first wipe but since it has been brown. I'm on ortho tri cyclen and don't miss. My dh and I had sex after my period ended and he didn't get to pull out in time. I'm not supposed to start my next period until March 26th. I've had cramps, bloating, lack of appetite, back ache,mood swings, fatigue and so on. But I'm worried I should call my Dr because I've been spotting brown,today is day 7 . Should I wait until my period is due to worry? Should I take a pregnancy test? I'm just worried its something bad. I don't have any health problems and my pregnancy with my son was perfect.
Please don't bash, I don't know what I should do

****** the anticipation is killing me. Tuesday needs to come :/.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
TempestRayne
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Birth control can mess.with your innards a bit, no matter how long you have been on it. wait until your period. if you are still spotting a few days after your period is supposed to end, call your doc.
NikkiDoll89
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Thank you.

Quoting TempestRayne:

Birth control can mess.with your innards a bit, no matter how long you have been on it. wait until your period. if you are still spotting a few days after your period is supposed to end, call your doc.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)