Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant... AGAIN!

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:51 PM
  • 34 Replies

My son will be 4 months April 3, 2013. A few days ago I took 2 tests and they both came back positive! I'm anywhere 6-8 weeks pregnant. My reaction? Tears, tears, and more tears - don't forget to sprinkle all the fears on top too!

I am prochoice, but never thought I could have one. However, this thought came into my head, like so many others have. I looked it up and just started crying when I read "Empty out the contents in your uterus." Even typing it makes me wimper. By now, baby has formed a good amount for it to look like my little peanut alien.

As my son begins to cry, I wonder what it will be like to have 2 of these little beautiful creatures not even a year apart? Can I handle it? Do I even want to? How do I tell people? I have a thousand questions and perhaps all the answers are already there, but are disguised by worry, fear, tears, and anything else you can throw into the pot!

Do I want another one of these nuggets smiling back at me? Yes. (Not sure why this keeps loading upside down! Sorry about that).

I just... I just don't know - I need help! I need support. I needed to vent and let the world know.

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AustinsMommy007
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:52 PM
2 moms liked this
((Hugs)) it'll all work out!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
baby7810
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this

aww i personally would love it, but i dont know how your financial and home life are. Good Luck and i think you would be able to handle 2 kids :) its rough but after the first year will get easier 

amyershoney

i have two lil ones 11 months aprt you will be fine an now i have the 3rd on its way

aidyns_mommy
Do you have support?

Goodluck mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaCryss20112
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Awe, its ok. I felt the same when my first was 4/5 months and we fell preggo . Im 20 yo so i had so many thoughts. Now my babies are 16&4 months old both born in october. Its hard sometimes but everything gets easier with two kids close likethat with help and support. Its all up to you on whether or not you are ready fortwo. I think if you chose to have lil peanut you can do it!!!keep positive thoughts. Have a good support system. But congrats and your son is so cute!! Keep your head up and gl mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSemiAuto
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry you're so overwhelmed. I hope that you will find peace and joy. Hang in there mama. I know it won't be easy, but you can do it. I've heard that having two that close together means having a constant playmate, so that will be nice.

Hugs! You're going to get through this. Just take it a day at a time.
SpurgeonMom
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this
it will be ok mama! my first was 6 months when i found out i was pregnant and let me tell you right now might seem overwhelming but in a few years you are going to look back and realize this is a blessing. i have 4 all really close and they are best of friends and keep each other busy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lisannamarie
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Of the few that know, they are all supportive. I just feel quite isolated. Perhaps that feeling will disappear as I gradually start to tell more people...

Quoting aidyns_mommy:

Do you have support?

Goodluck mama!

ShireeCS
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Hugs I'm sure it will all work out
Donna.June
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:09 PM
A friend of mine became pregnant when her first was just two months old. She now has two beautiful girls. Good luck, Op!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)