Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

this is embarrising but i have to share lol

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:19 AM
  • 28 Replies

when i am having rough nights or have a night mare i sneek in my daughters room and sleep with her she is 5 1/2 years old lol. I still live with my mom and she just rolls her eyes and laughs about it wich i can see why cause usually the child is sneeking in the parents room. I was just wondering do you girls sometimes sneek in your childs room and sleep with them if they are sick or if you are having a rough time, or am i just one weird mom lol...

by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyRach0810
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:41 AM
My kids sleep in the same room as us right now anyway.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bookoholic
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:44 AM
Ds and I share a bed/room anyways so.... Doesn't apply here atm.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
britadams10
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:48 AM

i do the same thing lol my daughter is 2 1/2 and wraps her little arm around me : ) love it

Fields456
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:49 AM
I have done that I actually did that alot during my divorce or I would go get her and carry her to my bed. But now I don't want to sleep anywhere near her she will be 7 next week and kicks and is a bed hog lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lUcKyLoVe22
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:50 AM
sometimes when I have an anxiety attack late at night I get my son from his crib to sleep on me. It calms me down and I can fall sleep better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TXbornmama
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:30 AM

I don't sleep with them but I will sit all night watching them sleep

villagemamma
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:20 AM

I absolutely love sleeping with my beautiful DD shes 4 and the best little snuggle bug ever. She usually squirms in between me and DH. Its the best!

504bbymami
by Ruby Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:22 AM
Sneak...

And I cosleep so it doesn't apply to me. I don't think I could sleep without my babies lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlogsdon
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:51 AM

I don't.... he doesn't sleep when I try to snuggle him, he plays lol. I have a video monitor though, so I watch him like a creeper.

Nicoles2LilRams
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:53 AM

No, but sometimes in the morning before he wakes up I will lay with my 7yo.  He doesn't snuggle anymore, it's the only snuggle time I get!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)