Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Easter Basket for DH

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:42 AM
  • 14 Replies
2 moms liked this

So, I just got done making a basket for each of the kids and hide them around the house where they have clues to their locations in the baby's basket. She will get hers as soon as she wakes up. When the boys ask where theirs are we will tell them to ask their sister, maybe she has a clue to where they are. The whole time DD will be digging in her basket.

Inside will also be a riddle card for DH. He will have several clues. He will have to read his silently though because they will all have something dirty to them, with clues hidden on my body. The end result is his is waiting in his truck.

DH is a mechanic, so I managed to find a basket made out of tires, that can be used to hold some of his tools afterward. I put candy in it as well as a love letter to him, and a sort of coupon book for him to redeem for thing slike sexual favors, nights off certian obligations, etc.

I havent done this for him before, lets hope hes surprised!

by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
barneysaid
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:12 AM
I love that idea!!!! I'm stealing it for next year!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
steph0617
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:31 AM

That sounds awesome!

afmomma92
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Good Job lol clapping Great  Creativity!

whoodathunk
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:12 PM

That is adorable!

Coconutty4Hubby
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Ok, at first, before I read this, I thought, ok Mommy, way to act like your hubby's mom, but this is awesome and very hott. Good job!  Mayne I'll do something like this for DH next year. Good job girl friend!

little.one0216
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:43 PM
Hehe thanks. I figured it'd show him how much I appreciate him and have him smiling while dying eggs (for pics of course). If you'd like I'll post his riddles.

Quoting Coconutty4Hubby:

Ok, at first, before I read this, I thought, ok Mommy, way to act like your hubby's mom, but this is awesome and very hott. Good job!  Mayne I'll do something like this for DH next year. Good job girl friend!

Coconutty4Hubby
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Sure~!

Quoting little.one0216:

Hehe thanks. I figured it'd show him how much I appreciate him and have him smiling while dying eggs (for pics of course). If you'd like I'll post his riddles.

Quoting Coconutty4Hubby:

ShireeCS
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:28 AM
How did it work out?
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:20 AM

This is a great idea! I might have to do something like this for df next year :)

ElysMommy4.1.10
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:50 AM
I am so going to have to do some thing along these lines but maybe for our anniversary :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN