Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mommy in need of a good friend...

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:49 AM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

My name is Jennifer, am a mommy of two. I have a boy and a girl ages 5 and 4. I am looking to meet a good friend that isn't not Judge mental  or mean or Backstabbing... I had bad luck with females, they always see how nice I am and they use that to get what ever is it that they want....  So here a little about me...  Am a Leo, my bday is aug 15, I believe in god, and I love to have fun, I am opened mined to trying new things ! I am a hopeless romantic and I love beaches,pools,theme parks,playing pool, going shopping, love the malls and outlets, I love the zoo, and anything with Nature in it... I draw and I love dancing, and knitting and I love talk on the phone, I hate texting... I hope to find a few like me... My son has ADHD and I hope my new friend doesn't mind this  and am in east Williamsburg Brooklyn ... Would like a friend from any where but if ur in my area that's even better

by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xLilBit22
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:17 PM
2 moms liked this
Hey love, im meli 22 engaged. Im currently 24wks pregnant with baby #1. Ill be 23 on april 21st (taurus). Im very open, good listener. I like to meet knew people. I dont live in brooklyn, i live in florida but having friends isnt about distance. Im new to the group just joined today.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rocrobin90
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Hi. and welcome. My name is Robin. I live in SC. I am 24 years old. I am a libra born September 24. I have 2 boys and Im engaged.

kotayderek
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Hey meli, congrats sweetie... I love Florida and I lived there for a year... My mom still lives out there... So I know I will be going soon to spend some time there... I would love to hang with u one day when am there... And it so true ... Friendship isn't about miles it is about what type of heart u have

Quoting xLilBit22:

Hey love, im meli 22 engaged. Im currently 24wks pregnant with baby #1. Ill be 23 on april 21st (taurus). Im very open, good listener. I like to meet knew people. I dont live in brooklyn, i live in florida but having friends isnt about distance. Im new to the group just joined today.

nicolemead91
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this

hey my name is Nicole. I'm from south new jersey. i am 21..my birthday is July 15..i am a cancer..i only have 1 child. he just turned 3 last Sunday. i am engaged, my df name is earl.we have been together for 4 years...and my sons name is Gage..i am a very open and friendly person. i am also a great listener..i love being outside and having fun! i am a sahm..     i love pets! i have 2 cats and i just adopted a dog he is 11 months old.. he is a boxer/pit bull mix. he is great with kids and we just love him! lol 

i like meeting new people. i don't have many friends where i live..

if u want to talk just message me! =)

---Nicole

kotayderek
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 4:08 PM

I love pets too, awww I bet he had a wonderful time at his birthday... I love jersey... Am the same way... 

Quoting nicolemead91:

hey my name is Nicole. I'm from south new jersey. i am 21..my birthday is July 15..i am a cancer..i only have 1 child. he just turned 3 last Sunday. i am engaged, my df name is earl.we have been together for 4 years...and my sons name is Gage..i am a very open and friendly person. i am also a great listener..i love being outside and having fun! i am a sahm..     i love pets! i have 2 cats and i just adopted a dog he is 11 months old.. he is a boxer/pit bull mix. he is great with kids and we just love him! lol 

---Nicole

nicolemead91
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 4:19 PM

he had a great time at his party! lol the last 2 years for his b-day, we've always went all out and spent a lot of money..but this year money was a lot tighter so we figured since we had 2 really expensive parties already that we would just do a small party at home and invite his friends and family and we ended up having a BBQ.. it was really fun! lol 

how old is your child/children?

=)

Quoting kotayderek:

I love pets too, awww I bet he had a wonderful time at his birthday... I love jersey... Am the same way... 

Quoting nicolemead91:

---Nicole

jojo_star
by Jojo on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:39 PM

Welcome to the group! I'm Jo, I'm 25, a working mom of 4, ages 11, 14, 15, and 16, and married almost 7 years. 

cb1985
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm carol I'm 27 I'm pregnant for the second time the first was a miscarriage
I don't have anyone to talk to about it my family doesn't know, they
Don't agree with it I know they are big in to church and dont believe in the
Whole sex before marriage thing or living with my fiancee before we are married I need a good friend to talk to also
MsVanqueOsg
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey Jen (is that ok), I have one son (3), whom is wild like I don't know what. I live in Alabama. I don't have a cell phone. I'm a Virgo. Aug 29. Married, gamer, reader. I like to knit, but really want to learn how to sew. Love theme parks too, but maybe alittle to big to ride. Lol. Love beaches more then pool, (born in florida). I can also draw, (only do it for fun, or when I'm bored) LOVE TO DANCE, Have Dance Central but don't play as much. Well if you want to know more just let me know. Also love to cook, and I want to start a garden.

rose93
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this

hey im 19! with a 6 month old daughter! i WAS very opened to people but now im a bit shut off , because of the prgnancy and now im trying to opened myself out there! i live in new york as well!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)