Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I just need to vent about my ex

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:40 PM
  • 10 Replies

My ex and I have been broken up for a little while now. He's never really cared too much about seeing LO. It was always me asking him if he wanted to see LO and try to build a relationship between them. He always had an excuse of why he couldn't see LO. I've given up on him completely. I'll be filing for full custody because of the threats he made towards me about LO because I'm in a relationship.

The thing that really gets my blood boiling is the fact that now he's pretending to be a dad to his new girlfriends daughter. He's giving her everything. On top of that, he's posting all over facebook that I'm a horrible person for keeping LO away from him. LO's 2 and he's never done anything for him. My boyfriend has done so much for LO already. Hell, my boyfriend's parents have done more than my ex ever did for LO. The nerve of my ex to say anything and to post pictures of him and his girlfriend's daughter on his facebook saying how he's so happy that he can help her just makes me wish I could cut off his balls to make sure he doesn't have anymore kids he can leave just because he'd rather have fun.

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mlogsdon
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:55 AM
You have him on your FB?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Summer222009
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:53 AM

No. She left everything public and a friend of mine screen shot his profile.

Quoting mlogsdon:

You have him on your FB?

raye-chan
by Raye on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:07 AM
Honestly, he's the ex for a reason.

He just wants to look good for the girlfriend and wants to slam you in the process since I'm being your name and his child came up in conversation before between them.

To be honest, I'd just stay out of that drama. Try to not pay attention to things like that. I know, easier said than done but it'd help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjbennett26
by Kate on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:36 AM

Don let him get to you...ignore it

NorseGodessMom
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:43 AM

he has not contacted you, he has not tried to see your child, you know the truth. so breath easy and be happy you know the truth and have a GOOD MAN!  Go you!

MaryCimino
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:58 PM

Be careful about chopping off the balls, I nearly went to jail over kicking my ex in his. They had to do surgery to retreive one of them I kicked him so hard, the other one didn't make it.

MommyMarcoux
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:49 PM

That suck, but you are better off ignoring his existance. He is your ex, and he isn't around to make your life Hell. I'd love for my ex to have ducked out that way. Consider yourself lucky to have your LO with little to no interference from the ex. Just go on living happily with your LO and forget about the ex all together.

Summer222009
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:15 PM

He is trying to make my life hell though. We live in a small town. He's been posting stuff on his facebook and just telling people how horrible I am to LO and that I never wanted him and that it's only because of my boyfriend I keep him from seeing LO. He tells everyone he's done so much and he tries to make it known that he's talking about me. I had to block his number because he'd text me and harass me. He only has a pay as you go phone so I'm waiting for him to just get a new number.

Quoting MommyMarcoux:

That suck, but you are better off ignoring his existance. He is your ex, and he isn't around to make your life Hell. I'd love for my ex to have ducked out that way. Consider yourself lucky to have your LO with little to no interference from the ex. Just go on living happily with your LO and forget about the ex all together.

MommyMarcoux
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:55 AM

I understand, and I didn't mean that he wasn't being a pain in the ass. But he could be doing a lot worse. Trust me, you are pretty lucky. Gossips saying things about you that aren't true shouldn't bother you. Ignore it. You may get looks or hear whispers behind your back. You will get over it. If nothing else, you could always just cut out anyone who isn't a good friend, or move. (No, I am not saying you should have to move, just that it is an option) He is making you miserable because you live in a little town and are used to the close knit menatlity that comes with it. It bothers you that people are thinking all of these things about your ablility to parent that aren't true. Stop letting that get to you. He isn't running off with yoyur LO to move states away and forcing you to take him to court to get your own child back. He isn't calling CPS so you are being harrassed and investigated for some imaginary crime every other week. He isn't coming by to beat you in front of your child and saying your lifestyle brought it on you. He isn't saying you are mentally unstable and shouldn't be allowed around your LO unsupervised. Do you see how much worse it could be? I know you are miserable, and what he is doing is wrong. I feel sorry for you. I am just saying you will be better off if you stop giving him the power to make you feel like crap over lies.

Quoting Summer222009:

He is trying to make my life hell though. We live in a small town. He's been posting stuff on his facebook and just telling people how horrible I am to LO and that I never wanted him and that it's only because of my boyfriend I keep him from seeing LO. He tells everyone he's done so much and he tries to make it known that he's talking about me. I had to block his number because he'd text me and harass me. He only has a pay as you go phone so I'm waiting for him to just get a new number.

Quoting MommyMarcoux:

Summer222009
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:12 PM

He is saying a lot of things though that can get other people to call CPS on me though. He's posting about how I'm suicidal and that I do pills and I leave my son with anyone so I can sell my body. And he has beat me in front of LO but thankfully LO was too young to remember. 

Quoting MommyMarcoux:

I understand, and I didn't mean that he wasn't being a pain in the ass. But he could be doing a lot worse. Trust me, you are pretty lucky. Gossips saying things about you that aren't true shouldn't bother you. Ignore it. You may get looks or hear whispers behind your back. You will get over it. If nothing else, you could always just cut out anyone who isn't a good friend, or move. (No, I am not saying you should have to move, just that it is an option) He is making you miserable because you live in a little town and are used to the close knit menatlity that comes with it. It bothers you that people are thinking all of these things about your ablility to parent that aren't true. Stop letting that get to you. He isn't running off with yoyur LO to move states away and forcing you to take him to court to get your own child back. He isn't calling CPS so you are being harrassed and investigated for some imaginary crime every other week. He isn't coming by to beat you in front of your child and saying your lifestyle brought it on you. He isn't saying you are mentally unstable and shouldn't be allowed around your LO unsupervised. Do you see how much worse it could be? I know you are miserable, and what he is doing is wrong. I feel sorry for you. I am just saying you will be better off if you stop giving him the power to make you feel like crap over lies.

Quoting Summer222009:

Quoting MommyMarcoux:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)