Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I LOVE MY PROGRESS!!! Happy & Full of energy :)- Pics!!

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:45 PM
  • 52 Replies
4 moms liked this

Hello Ladies,

I have been gone a very long time! But I have been trying and trying to lose weight and get healthy and I finally figured it out after all of this time. Bye Bye baby weight! I use to have a weight loss journal and that didn't work! I have tried everything and always want a magic fix and to get my results the easy way. Well it just isn't that simple. I have changed my mind set and lifestyle and now am so happy and healthy! I have changed my life!!! I am just so excited I wanted to share with people that have gone through pregnancy and what it does to your body so I thought I would come back and scream it out to everyone I am finally making progress!

P.s I LOVE HERBALIFE!

Feel free to share your success stories, there is no better motivation!!!

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GirlWSemiAuto
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Good for you!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MMerrill
by Melissa on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Awesome!!!  Great job!

SoontobaMom
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:06 PM

You look great

Quoting NewM0mmy1:

Hello Ladies,

I have been gone a very long time! But I have been trying and trying to lose weight and get healthy and I finally figured it out after all of this time. Bye Bye baby weight! I use to have a weight loss journal and that didn't work! I have tried everything and always want a magic fix and to get my results the easy way. Well it just isn't that simple. I have changed my mind set and lifestyle and now am so happy and healthy! I have changed my life!!! I am just so excited I wanted to share with people that have gone through pregnancy and what it does to your body so I thought I would come back and scream it out to everyone I am finally making progress!

P.s I LOVE HERBALIFE!

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Great job!! I really need to work harder on getting healthy too... I fall off the wagon too easily.

NewM0mmy1
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Quoting k9l1c5:

Great job!! I really need to work harder on getting healthy too... I fall off the wagon too easily.

You can do it! Believe me I am super lazy. I work long hours, go to school and am a mommy to a 20 month old. It isn't easy but it's worth it. It's always good to have a support system. I found Herbalife I still have to work but it has changed my life completely.

NewM0mmy1
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Hi old friend! It's been a long time.. How are you?

Quoting SoontobaMom:

You look great

Quoting NewM0mmy1:

Hello Ladies,

P.s I LOVE HERBALIFE!

a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Two months. With ViSalus. I love it. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mel0dy
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:27 PM

you look amazing 

NewM0mmy1
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Quoting Mel0dy:

you look amazing 

Thank you so much! I am really working hard to get back to pre baby. Not quite there but I won't quit. I have so much more energy and am so happy. Anyone can do it!

Rolltidemom28
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Good for you! You look amazing :)  I need to get off my lazy butt and lose my baby weight

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)