Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Still getting hit on???

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:20 AM
  • 37 Replies
I'm just a little confused. I'm 20, 7 months pregnant (very obviously swelled up), and STILL getting hit on by men in public when I'm not with my fiancé! Has this happened to anyone else? I mean, I would think that a giant prego belly would deter any male attention. But I feel like I'm getting more now than when I wasn't! Do men have a strange pregnant woman fantasy that I don't know about?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pancake.
by In LaFawnduh on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:47 AM
Yes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k9l1c5
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:50 AM
1 mom liked this

A lot of men think pregnant women are super sexy, and yes have weird fantasies about them which are slightly disturbing.

kbear1992
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:54 AM
Lol I get hit on at work all the time it's soooo weird!!! I'm 8 months preggo and guys just seems to be attracted to the belly like flys to a electric fly swater lol they tell me I'm pretty ask how far along I am that I look great and blah blah blah it's so weiirddd!!!
MamaScho88
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:56 AM

It's happened to me too...being pregnant with this baby and walking down the street with my three kids don't stop them. I just ignore them. Some guy asked me what my name was a couple months ago and I told him he didn't need it.

MamaScho88
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:59 AM
1 mom liked this

It is disturbing! My husband and I were talking about this and he said he still finds me very attractive, but he doesn't see the belly to be a turn on at all. I was telling him that some men are actually turned on by a pregnant belly and he thought that was so strange.

Quoting k9l1c5:

A lot of men think pregnant women are super sexy, and yes have weird fantasies about them which are slightly disturbing.

xomrs.chase
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Its a primal thing. They know you're able to carry children. Its not a conscious thing for most- its instinct that turns them on to pregnancy.
thenameshailie
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:01 AM

Ive never got hit on more than when I was pregnant. Maybe they think they can do it with you because they cant knock you up?

XoBrowningMomXo
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:02 AM
3 moms liked this
I've been hit on while pregnant numerous times, when with my husband & when I'm alone. The male species is weird.
k9l1c5
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:09 AM

Lol it is! I used to get hit on at work when I was pregnant, I didn't understand it.

Quoting MamaScho88:

It is disturbing! My husband and I were talking about this and he said he still finds me very attractive, but he doesn't see the belly to be a turn on at all. I was telling him that some men are actually turned on by a pregnant belly and he thought that was so strange.

Quoting k9l1c5:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
I am a FF, pro BF, cosleeping/bedsharing, babywearing & cloth diapering type of momma!

StarryRain
by Rain on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:16 AM
It happens often enough, pregnant or not.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)