Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm freaking out.

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:24 AM
  • 6 Replies
Please no bashing. I'm 23, been married 6 years. We have a 6 year old son and a daughter who will be 10 months on the 8th. I've been breastfeeding the whole 10 months. I had a period in December and not again until February 10th. We have used condoms ever since our daughter was born except one time in the shower where he pulled out. (Sorry if tmi) Well my best friend kept hounding me to take a test (I wasn't expecting a period until early April because I thought they weren't regular because of breastfeeding; she's gone to bf 3 times a day) so I gave in and finally took a test. Go figure, I'm pregnant. Ugh we have no idea how to tell our friends and family because I know there will be bashing and people will think we did it on purpose. We were so content with just having our boy and girl.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Courtney610
by Courtney on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Good luck!
LeaE08
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Lol thanks! I'm freaking out just a little.
krystyneh
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Just tell them. It's your life and your decision. Yeah it's a surprise but things happen for a reason. Good luck :)
k9l1c5
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:51 AM

You will be fine... at least your dd is 10 months, there are some women who have unplanned pregnancies RIGHT after giving birth :/ ... I would be scared to tell family too so I would wait a little while on that.

LeaE08
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:01 AM
2 moms liked this
Thanks ladies. Yeah we are waiting. My husband wants me to go to the dr first which I completely agree on. I think we may even wait until we find out what baby is or when I start showing. I showed early with my son but was tiny with my daughter.

You're right, I know a few who went to their 6 week appt and found out they were pregnant again. I just can't seem to get it out of my mind that it was that ONE time in the shower lol. I know God is in control and He will see us through this.
MamaPeanut
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Any unprotected sexy is a risk.

But, I'm sure you will figure out a plan and have a very loved baby.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)