Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking to create or join playgroup/classes

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:17 AM
  • 2 Replies
Hi! My name is Miriam, I live in St. Pete, I'm a first time mom and have a 3 1/2 month old baby girl. I would love to get together for a playgroup or class (even if it's casual & unofficial) and hopefully on a regular basis. I want to get my baby acclimated to the water ASAP, and would love to do anything from play, exercise, or yoga, grocery shop/meal plan, baby photography/keepsaking, spirituality, baby massage, etc with my baby & other moms & babies. I work 2 days a week on avg outside the home, so I have a good amount of availability. Please let me know if you have any interest in joining up with me or know of anything I could become a part of!
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mlogsdon
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:21 AM
I'm not in the area, but look up your local YMCA- they usually have lots of classes :) if there's a mommy+me class, or kid classes, I'm sure you'll meet people there!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k9l1c5
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I'm not in your area either but have you looked up any swim clubs? I think a lot of them have mommy and me classes for babies :).

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
I am a FF, pro BF, cosleeping/bedsharing, babywearing & cloth diapering type of momma!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)