Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's Hear YOUR Household Tips n Tricks!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:03 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

Today as I was changing Boog's diaper I noticed a muddy pawprint on the carpet ( thanx pooches ) and for whatever reason I took a baby wipe to it and it came right up!!! So then I noticed a spagetti sauce spot on there too ( thanx boog ) and tried it on that... and it took THAT right off too!! Man if I would have known that awhile ago it would have saved us tons of money on carpet stain stuff!! 

Do YOU ladies have any neat tricks or tips??? :D 

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mlogsdon
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this

haha I use baby wipes pretty frequently. Also- windex gets unidentified marks off my microfiber couches. 

brittany208
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:23 PM

I just pinterest anything I want to clean--it always tells you how to clean stuff with ingredients you already have on hand.

Slightly off topic--but baby wipes are AWESOME for removing eye makeup. I use them for that all the time. baby oil is equally awesome, but sometimes wipes are less easier/faster.

VictoriousTory
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:27 PM

i agree!!! its the best at removing waterproof mascara too lol. multi functioning lil buggers they are lol 

Quoting brittany208:

I just pinterest anything I want to clean--it always tells you how to clean stuff with ingredients you already have on hand.

Slightly off topic--but baby wipes are AWESOME for removing eye makeup. I use them for that all the time. baby oil is equally awesome, but sometimes wipes are less easier/faster.

aodom323
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Baking Soda and vinegar.  It can do almost anything.  I clean my son's toys with vinegar because it is a natural disinfectant. My floors get cleaned with baking soda, vinegar, water, and dawn (got up stains from my floors that were there since we moved in). We had a clogged toilet (plunger didn't work) and we let the water drain down some poured some vinegar baking soda and dawn down in there, flushed it and then poured some boiling water down and it unclogged. Baking soda and hydrogen peroxide can get out stains on carpets. 

Nicoles2LilRams
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:55 PM

baby wipes are the shit!

Navywifetk
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:52 PM

WD-40 gets crayon off the wall.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)