Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Advice please, me and SO.. does yours do this

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:52 PM
  • 28 Replies
Sorry its long and not seperated in pargraphs ...

When you tell your SO/ DH how you feel does he turn it around about how you mke hin feel or how bad you do him? Well my SO does this. Examples being that today i told him that " i know you may not feel this way but your comment youbjust said made me feellike you dont care if im sick, hurting etc if you say sonething it should be done like you dont have to help clean up or something". He says that well how about when you say thingsthat come off a certain way how you think i feel. Its been this way since year one (2011) i told him that by mebeing 20yo and having two kida back to back i have stretch marks and a little pudge. I didnt want him to think i was unattractive. He got upset and went off saying that i make him feel like a monster for what i say and blah blah. He talks to me like im achild and this is a submissive relationship. If im feeling down he never gives me that comfort i need he just makesit about him. Esp when i was pregnant with ds2 , we argued he bitched and moaned and i started having bad pains and went to the hospital. He was two hrs awaybso my parents took me. He finished doing what he was doing which was letting his uncle hook up speakers in the truck,and then called me starting more stuff , arguing and came to the hospital. Didnt ask how i was, what the docs say nothing. He just had an attitude because my dad called him out on putting speakers before me and arguing while possibly in labor. Am i wrong? Is he? I just need aome advice on how to handle this because with this along with other stuff i need a break. But if i left he wants ds1 to stay becauae he doesnt want him getting spoiled even more but i can take ds2 since he is a baby. I wouldnt dare leave my kids to stay he couldnt handle them considering he never has them besides if he playing with them or trying to show them off. Im just at a UGH with him right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StarryRain
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:54 PM
I... am sorry.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rolltidemom28
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:16 PM

Sounds like a jerk. There are more fish in the sea my friend that will treat you much better. You guys can set up a visitation schedule for DS1. That's what I would do anyways

MamaCryss20112
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:19 PM
I wouldnt mind doing the visitation but he has these moods where he is all for it and then if he is upset its different.

Quoting Rolltidemom28:

Sounds like a jerk. There are more fish in the sea my friend that will treat you much better. You guys can set up a visitation schedule for DS1. That's what I would do anyways

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaCryss20112
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Thanks maybe things can be worked out

Quoting StarryRain:

I... am sorry.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
polkaspots
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Do you think things will ever gt better between the two of you? Do you think you could have a happy family with him?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaCryss20112
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:26 PM
There are times where i thinkbthings could be good and happy. But then again, i dont think so. Its always sone issue going on and half the time idk where or what be happening. I know he has admitted that he cant control when he flip flops. He says its just who he is. One minute he is fine and literally the next minute he not.

Quoting polkaspots:

Do you think things will ever gt better between the two of you? Do you think you could have a happy family with him?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rolltidemom28
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Worse come to worse, you might have to go to court . It doesnt matter what he wants or says, he doesnt have the final say.

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

I wouldnt mind doing the visitation but he has these moods where he is all for it and then if he is upset its different.

Quoting Rolltidemom28:

s.osborne
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Sounds like you have 3 children....
polkaspots
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Maybe you should put some space between you two. You might find things are easier if you don't live together.

Quoting MamaCryss20112:

There are times where i thinkbthings could be good and happy. But then again, i dont think so. Its always sone issue going on and half the time idk where or what be happening. I know he has admitted that he cant control when he flip flops. He says its just who he is. One minute he is fine and literally the next minute he not.

Quoting polkaspots:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:15 PM
If he flip flops so easily like that maybe he is bipolar and needs medication.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)