Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In between your kids?

We have 1 now, and I think we're going to wait until next year to start TTC again. So DS will be almost 3 when we start trying again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Replies (71-80):
MamaScho88
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:03 AM

Thank you, it was very hard, I suffered another miscarriage b4 I concieved my 3rd child as well but I tried again right away...I think the first miscarriage I had was because I had been hit by a car in a cross walk the week b4...my second miscarriage was most likely due to an issue with my progesterone that I was unaware of, I had to take progesterone supplements in the beginning of my 3rd pregnancy and this pregnancy as well...definately not an easy thing to go through, but I am so thankful for the children that I have, they are so precious :) Yesterday my husband told me he is going to take a week off of work when our daughter is born to help me out with the other kids and get to know our new daughter. It's pretty exciting since this is our second child together and he wasn't there for the birth of our first due to a deployment...he met our son when he was 5 weeks old :)

Quoting mlogsdon:

I'm sorry about the miscarriage... I hope the transition goes well when you bring the new baby home!

Quoting MamaScho88:

My first 2 are almost 4 years apart...I had a miscarriage when my first child was 2 1/2 and it took me about 7 months to get to the point where I wanted to try again. I hate their age gap, wish it was either closer together or farther apart. My 2nd and 3rd are 2 1/2 years apart and it is the perfect gap to me, I absolutely love it and they are the best of friends. My 3rd and 4th (who isn't born yet) will be just about 2 years apart...my son will be turning 2 the month after baby is born. This pregnancy was unplanned, we wanted them to be 2 1/2 years apart, but it just didn't happen that way...I hope it goes smoothly, my son has absolutely no idea what is coming, atleast when my other son was 2 1/2 he understood what a baby was and would kiss and rub my belly when I was pregnant with his baby brother...but my youngest son has absolutely no interest in his sisters movements and is just too little to understand, it's funny how much difference 6 months make. My kids ages now are 8 years old, 4 years old, and 21 months old, new baby is due next month.

amanda81919
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:02 PM
17 months, I love them dearly but neither were planned
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mangie22
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:54 AM
I have 1 right now but started trying again when she was 2 and got pregnant again but miscarried at 6 weeks and I am TTC again! My dd is now 3 and a half!
Delila12
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:55 AM
I only have one. He's 1. And I don't plan on having anymore for a long time.
mamacornias
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:22 AM

A year between first and second and now wanting a third three years after second

MommyMarcoux
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:02 PM

My oldest two are 14 months apart. I am expecting again now. There will be 3 years and 1 month between her and my youngest if the baby arrives on time.

TheJs
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:31 PM
my two are 2 years and 2 weeks apart
TheJs
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:58 PM
my daughter was barely 2 when her brother was born. he came home in a blue light, and she had to check on him before bed, as soon as she woke up, and would randomly pause her playing to go make sure he was ok. she is the best big sister, I'm sure your lo will be great too!

Quoting MamaScho88:

My first 2 are almost 4 years apart...I had a miscarriage when my first child was 2 1/2 and it took me about 7 months to get to the point where I wanted to try again. I hate their age gap, wish it was either closer together or farther apart. My 2nd and 3rd are 2 1/2 years apart and it is the perfect gap to me, I absolutely love it and they are the best of friends. My 3rd and 4th (who isn't born yet) will be just about 2 years apart...my son will be turning 2 the month after baby is born. This pregnancy was unplanned, we wanted them to be 2 1/2 years apart, but it just didn't happen that way...I hope it goes smoothly, my son has absolutely no idea what is coming, atleast when my other son was 2 1/2 he understood what a baby was and would kiss and rub my belly when I was pregnant with his baby brother...but my youngest son has absolutely no interest in his sisters movements and is just too little to understand, it's funny how much difference 6 months make. My kids ages now are 8 years old, 4 years old, and 21 months old, new baby is due next month.

Tooth_Inspector
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:59 PM
2 years with the first two and 4 years between the middle and youngest
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nelliesmommy
by Nadia on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:35 PM

I have stair step babies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)