Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

still go clubbing?

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:33 AM
  • 87 Replies
1 mom liked this

As a 20 something mother, I love going clubbing. I love music and i love getting all dressed up. Just wondering if anyone else here still goes clubbing? I go once a month with my husband. but are friends dont really like it that i go out. What are your favorite music to dance to?

Edit-

I am asking because i want to know if everyone takes time for themselves. Dancing is just my way to let of some steam. As well as getting away from the house. I am a stay at home mom and i see my house everyday.

I think everyone should make time for themselves so they dont lose there minds.

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GirlWSemiAuto
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't really go clubbing, but it was never my thing. I love to dance though. DS and I blast Pandora and dance around while I clean almost daily.

Eta- also, so not a club clothes kind of girl. I'm more like a full skirt and pearls girl.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
FoxTales
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:38 AM
It was my thing for maybe a handful of clubbing nights before I realized it really wasn't me. Lol... I love getting dressed up and dancing, but the club scene isn't what it was cracked up to be. Haven't gone out except once with my husband for a friend's b'day in the last 6 years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SciFiMama91
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Never have and I likely never will.
lamommy23
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:42 AM
I like going out too and my bf loves to dance
QuirkyMom26
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I've never been to a club. Not really my thing.

polkaspots
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:44 AM
I don't like to go clubbing, but I go out with my friends every once in a while. I didn't for the first year of both my kids lives. I didn't start going out until my oldest was one, and then when my second was born I only socialized when my kids were with me until he was a year old too. I don't like to dance, but I like going to bars with my friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Not really but we dot have any club clubs near us. I enjoy going to bars occasionally but I have a hard time going to one to drink because my dh sells beer and I know how much they pay for them But at the end of may I'm going out in Austin with my cousin for her 21 st birthday and we will be club and bar hopping on 6 th street all night. Thank god they are all in a row lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boshs1andonly
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:48 AM
I've never been into clubbing. To me people go to clubs to dance or hook up. Since I don't dance and I've been with dh since I was 17 there was really no need for me to go lol
Mommy4-27-08
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:55 AM
2 moms liked this
We go to a gay bar, way cute boys and since it's a group of girls who are all taken we can just enjoy the dancing without being hit on all night. It's pretty nice. We go once very couple months just for a girls night. It's fun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaCryss20112
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Im 20 and i still havent went to a club yet, i would like to go at least once though just ti see. But i like all types.of music.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN