Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

struggle with being a parent.

Posted by   + Show Post
To all mothers out there, i just want to ask, what is the most challenging thing about being a parent.I'm pregnant with my first child and i think about all the possible challenges a child brings.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:59 AM
Replies (41-42):
Chibi_Kitten
by Krystal on Apr. 6, 2013 at 6:20 PM

My oldest is about to be 10yo and in that stage where he knows everything, knows better than I do, can take care of himself and everything by himself, is invincible... you get the point. Meanwhile, my youngest just turned 5yo and is in the "it's not fair" stage. lol

I think each age group has it's own special "this sucks" stage but those are the two I'm in at the moment, though my kids are pretty good about 80-90% of the time.

HumbleAngie18
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Acceptence ..... I think being accepting of not just motherhood but ALL the changes / adjustments you are currently making and the rest that will follow after child birth is HUGE. anyone can say " its cool , I am used to this... it will be fine" but not many actually mean it . Having a child is a big transition nothing to take lightly , because that's someone who will always be apart of you. 

also Bless you and congrats =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)