Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Help!!

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:47 PM
  • 24 Replies
How do I keep from being so tired all the time? I wake up and can barely open my eyes for 30 minutes... I am constantly feeling like I'm falling asleep all day. Coffee doesn't help either. Blah. I am tired of being so completely exhausted!! Anyone have any remedies for extreme fatigue?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Maybe you should set up a Drs appointment?
MommyLehr
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:26 AM
I've already got one for tuesday... I'm just frustrated because its been months. I can't remember the last time I woke up feeling rested. Or really the last time I woke up without a headache!

Quoting PeaceMuch:

ShireeCS
by Shiree on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:28 AM
I was feeling like this for a long time after I cut out soda I felt better and have more energy them before.
youllneverknow
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:28 AM
If you go to the doctor and they give you ideas could you pm meand let me know? I have had the same problem for it feels like forever and i don't have insurance right now to get to a Doctor.
MommyLehr
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:30 AM
I don't even remember the last time I had soda. I drink 1-2 cups of coffee a day and the rest of the time I just drink water.

Quoting ShireeCS:

I was feeling like this for a long time after I cut out soda I felt better and have more energy them before.
MommyLehr
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:30 AM
I will for sure!

Quoting youllneverknow:

If you go to the doctor and they give you ideas could you pm meand let me know? I have had the same problem for it feels like forever and i don't have insurance right now to get to a Doctor.
GirlWSemiAuto
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Do you get a reasonable amount of sleep each night? Do you exercise? Eat right? Are you addicted to caffeine? When was the last time you had blood work done? It could be so many things... I'm glad you're seeing your doctor.
MommyLehr
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:35 AM
I usually get 6-8 hours a night some nights are less some are more... I'm not really addicted to caffeine. I drink 1-2 cups o coffee a day but it doesn't affect me any differently of I don't drink any for a few days. I eat mostly healthy. Last time I had any blood work done was probably 3 years ago when I saw the cardiologist. I'm going to a new dr now. So hopefully he won't be an ass like the others and just tell me it's all in my head.

Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:

Do you get a reasonable amount of sleep each night? Do you exercise? Eat right? Are you addicted to caffeine? When was the last time you had blood work done? It could be so many things... I'm glad you're seeing your doctor.
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Oh good!

Quoting MommyLehr:

I've already got one for tuesday... I'm just frustrated because its been months. I can't remember the last time I woke up feeling rested. Or really the last time I woke up without a headache!

Quoting PeaceMuch:

Emmasmommy52212
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:39 AM
This might sound weird, but do u snore? No joke, being serious.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)