Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

MLB Baseball

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:50 AM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

Anyone here baseball fans? What is your favorite team? If you don't like baseball is there another sport you are really into?

I am a Baltimore Orioles fan :), have been my whole life. I also used to play softball in middle and high school. We're big football fans too and love our Baltimore Ravens!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
I am a FF, pro BF, cosleeping/bedsharing, babywearing & cloth diapering type of momma!

by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ms_Rave_nous
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Brewers!!  Disappointed in our batting last night.  Lohse did a great job for it to be ruined by our lack of hits.

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Ah, I hate when that happens! Sometimes they just can't get the bats rolling... Chris Davis on our team hit a grand slam last night, it was our field's opening day. Thought I was gonna have a heart attack, hadn't seen one of those in awhile lol.

Quoting Ms_Rave_nous:

Brewers!!  Disappointed in our batting last night.  Lohse did a great job for it to be ruined by our lack of hits.

I am a FF, pro BF, cosleeping/bedsharing, babywearing & cloth diapering type of momma!

xomrs.chase
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:14 AM
2 moms liked this
Red Sā™„X Nation!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Cubs all the way!!
LMEMomma05
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Redsox fan here!! :)
Ms_Rave_nous
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Nice!   I think they may have mentioned that during our game last night; we have a Khris Davis, too.  ;). Too bad he isn't as good as yours!

Quoting k9l1c5:

Ah, I hate when that happens! Sometimes they just can't get the bats rolling... Chris Davis on our team hit a grand slam last night, it was our field's opening day. Thought I was gonna have a heart attack, hadn't seen one of those in awhile lol.

Quoting Ms_Rave_nous:

Ashley, wife to Michael, mom to Autumn (7) & Layne (8 months)

GirlWSemiAuto
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm more of a football girl (GO CHARGERS!) but DH insists that our house is Angels all the way. I still kind of resent that they're now the LA Angels even though they're in OC though. I have a hat. Lol
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Haha that is pretty cool you guys have one too, I didn't know that!

Quoting Ms_Rave_nous:

Nice!   I think they may have mentioned that during our game last night; we have a Khris Davis, too.  ;). Too bad he isn't as good as yours!

Quoting k9l1c5:

Quoting Ms_Rave_nous:

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:35 AM

LOL, my df is not a baseball fan at all so I'm kinda glad we only have to butt heads on the football teams... He is a Steelers fan and I am a Ravens fan. Talk about rivalry lol. It gets a little crazy here when they play each other.

Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:

I'm more of a football girl (GO CHARGERS!) but DH insists that our house is Angels all the way. I still kind of resent that they're now the LA Angels even though they're in OC though. I have a hat. Lol

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Aw, and I see in your siggie that your baby girl's name is Layne! That's my middle name! :P

Quoting Ms_Rave_nous:

Quoting k9l1c5:

Quoting Ms_Rave_nous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN