Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Not feeling pregnant

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 2:46 PM
  • 11 Replies
Well I'm 6 weeks and isn't feeling pregnant at all no morning sickness or anything I know that's kind of a blessings but I want to feel something to remind me that I'm pregnant is there any moms to be out there going through the same thing?
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kbear1992
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I didn't even know I was pregnant til 6 weeks lol then symptoms didn't hit me until 8 weeks, my first symptom after I found out was the insane craving for steak and corn lol I'm 34 weeks and I even forget at times I'm pregnant lol like when I'm in the shower and I close my eyes and I'm just standing in the warm water then I open my eyes look down and bam I'm like holy crap haha
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:01 PM

I was unlucky and had symptoms right away at 6 weeks, was nauseous the entire pregnancy after that. But don't worry hun, you will be feeling plenty of symptoms soon enough! When the baby is kicking you in the ribs while you're trying to sleep you will think otherwise! lol.

mommytobe361
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:05 PM

LOL! So not ready for that part

mlogsdon
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:05 PM
I never had morning sickness. I got lightheaded at times, and was super sensitive to smells, but that's it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSemiAuto
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Have you seen your ob yet? It's hard in those early months if you don't have obvious symptoms, but in no time there will be no avoiding the obvious symptoms! Hang in there.

mommytobe361
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:10 PM

No I go to the doctor next week and I'm very impatient right now..

erin708
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:40 PM
I had no morning sickness with my three pregnancies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ACDC_fan
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:54 AM

I REALLY hope you don't get morning sickness- that was horrendous lol
after the nausea went away, yeah i felt like this sometimes. 

TempestRayne
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:48 PM
you are normal. only 50 percent of women report nausea as a pregnancy symptom
a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:53 PM
With both of my kids I knew I was pregnant before 6 weeks. I knew something was "off" about my body. With dd I took a test on the first day of my missed period. But like a week n half before that I could tell something was up.

With ds. It took me forever to finally get a positive. So I was definitely feeling pregnant by the time I got a positive. With him I was late. Late. And then "spotted" two weeks later finally got a positive. But I was feeling the symptoms before then.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN