Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

You Sexy Thing

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:22 AM
  • 45 Replies
1 mom liked this

What's the sexiest thing you've done for your SO lately? 

*We have twin girls that are now 5. I run my own business and SO works in the science field, so our lives are hectic. 

But tonight, while SO was in the shower (after putting girls down) I hoped in the shower with him, gargled his balls and well pretty much was his little shower slut. lol. It was fun. Clean fun. ;-) 

Your turn! 

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
polkaspots
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Gross!!!
Sunny2morrow
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:26 AM
2 moms liked this

Why? ... It's not as though he was a stranger. He is the father of my children and the man I am committed to. 

Prude. eye rolling

C'mon, you must have done something super sexy for your hubby lately? 

Quoting polkaspots:

Gross!!!

GirlWSemiAuto
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:32 AM
2 moms liked this
I might or might not have recorded a special video on my husband's computer for him to watch while I was out of town last week.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EmmaZate
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Honestly, I think that is gross too, and I would never do it, for anyone. LOL Im Far from a prude though... I just think the Balls are Disgusting.... 

The last thing I did for my DH that was sexy was probably about 7 or so months ago.... This pregnancy has taken my sex drive through the floor!

Its been so Long I cant even remember what I did :((( 

Quoting Sunny2morrow:

Why? ... It's not as though he was a stranger. He is the father of my children and the man I am committed to. 

Prude. eye rolling

Quoting polkaspots:

Gross!!!

polkaspots
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Nope I'm a prude. I'm kidding. I just really dislike balls. They gross me out. I stripped for him a few days ago.

Quoting Sunny2morrow:

Prude. eye rolling

Quoting polkaspots:

Gross!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlogsdon
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:58 AM
2 moms liked this
I think the term "gargled his balls" is a bit off-putting lol. But I have no problem showing him a good time. Lately? Not much, just teasing him throughout the day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovely_latta421
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:04 AM
2 moms liked this
well, I took pin up pictures for the hubs that I am incredibly proud of ;D

also, we had an incredibly dirty session on our comforter on the floor...and on the couch...and in the bathroom.

it's amazing what you can do when baby is sleeping. and how fast you can do it hehe ;)
lovely_latta421
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:05 AM
2 moms liked this
I will agree...the balls thing was gross..but I admire her committment to good service. haha ;)

Quoting polkaspots:

Nope I'm a prude. I'm kidding. I just really dislike balls. They gross me out. I stripped for him a few days ago.

Quoting Sunny2morrow:

Prude. eye rolling

Quoting polkaspots:

Gross!!!

polkaspots
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:08 AM
Me too. But I can't help but think balls in your mouth. It just sounds so gross to me.

Quoting lovely_latta421:

I will agree...the balls thing was gross..but I admire her committment to good service. haha ;)

Quoting polkaspots:

Quoting Sunny2morrow:

Prude. eye rolling

Quoting polkaspots:

Gross!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovely_latta421
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:09 AM
I also admire how large your mouth would have to be! I am incredibly inadequate...but my DH wouldn't agree. haha.

Quoting polkaspots:

Me too. But I can't help but think balls in your mouth. It just sounds so gross to me.

Quoting lovely_latta421:

Quoting polkaspots:

Quoting Sunny2morrow:

Prude. eye rolling

Quoting polkaspots:

Gross!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)