Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

need new mom friends

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:10 AM
  • 11 Replies
Need new mom friends,, all my previous friends have changed in numerous,, and dont seem to the same friends I had before becoming a mom,,,,
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
samhannon
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:31 AM
It's hard if you the first in your group to have a kid no one I knew in school talks to me anymore.
Rolltidemom28
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Hey :) I'm Jamie , SAHM, and I have a 4 month old DD. I think that's the story with alot of the moms who have joined this group. You'll be able to find friends here though :) How old is your LO?

Isaiahsmom11
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:21 AM

I agree

ShireeCS
by Shiree on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:41 PM
People change when you have kids I was one of the last in my group to have kids so there were always kids around however I didn't agree with some of their parenting styles and then moved 3 hours away so we lost contact and when I moved back we all moved on. I have found some great friends on here though so good luck and if you are new welcome!
westonsmommy23
by New Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Hi I'm brittni, from Alabama. 21
Sahm to my 15 month old son
c2momof2
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Im so in need of new mom friends. Im chrissy im 23 my son christian is almost 3 and my daughter faith is 1

rocrobin90
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Hey. My name is Robin. I am 24 and a mother of 2 boys ages alomst 3 and an 8 month old. I am a SAHM. Its good to meet new friends

animalluvr90
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM
I feel the same :) my name is amanda. Pregnant with number 2 and have a 20 month old beautiful daughter
aimhawk
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:00 PM

I'm Amy. I'm 23. I'm a SAHM. I have an almost 6 yo girl and a 1 yo little boy.

Courtney0991
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:50 PM

We can be friends. I'm Courtney, I'm 21 years old from Tennessee. I'm pregnant with my 3rd baby and I also have 3 stepson's that live with us. My husband is Tim, stepsons are Brian (12), Alan (9) and Danny (4) and our kids together are Collin (21 months), Connor (10 months) and finally a girl Emma who is due May 24th, I'm 33 weeks along. I am a SAHM and Tim works for AT&T. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)