Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

baby bump before and after?

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:05 PM
  • 53 Replies

Well, I don't have any babies yet, but i was thinking if i were to get pregnant would my baby bump show sense I've got a big stomach. If some of you or all of you could upload before getting pregnant pictures and  when you have a baby bump (not after you have had your baby)

I want to compare your bodies to mine, (i know every woman is different) but im curious.

Do bigger women show?

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsniebo
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:20 PM

I took quite awhile to actually look pregnant with both of my pregnancies. I think other factors (like how the baby is sitting and the mother's torso length) can impact how well the baby bump shows as well.

This was 4 months before I was pregnant for the first time.

This was when I was 18 weeks along with my oldest.

This was the night before I had my first @ 40 weeks, 5 days.

LEY1307
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this

This was Thursday at 32w6d. This is my 2nd baby. I was around 220 before I got pregnant this time. It took longer for me to show with this baby than it did with my first because I was overweight this time around.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wannabeamami
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:34 PM

So cute!! i love baby bumps! and youre gorgeous!!

Quoting mrsniebo:

I took quite awhile to actually look pregnant with both of my pregnancies. I think other factors (like how the baby is sitting and the mother's torso length) can impact how well the baby bump shows as well.

This was 4 months before I was pregnant for the first time.

This was when I was 18 weeks along with my oldest.

This was the night before I had my first @ 40 weeks, 5 days.

wannabeamami
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Awhhh!! this is cute!
I'm 282 right now but hopefully i can lose some more weight before getting pregnant!

I'm a little scared that i wont show. And i really wanna show when my time comes to have a baby

Quoting LEY1307:

This was Thursday at 32w6d. This is my 2nd baby. I was around 220 before I got pregnant this time. It took longer for me to show with this baby than it did with my first because I was overweight this time around.

a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Ummm.. TTC maybe??!! Did you think about that?? Many first time TTC are on here

Quoting brittany208:

Not to be rude AT ALL--but if you dont have kids yet, why are you on cafeMOM? step kids?

I think that bigger women are less obvious when they show, and it would probably take a lot longer to show too. If you are worried about weight, lose it before you get pregnant to lower your risk of problems/complications and to make it easier to lose the weight afterwards

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wannabeamami
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Becasue, cafemom isn't just for MOMS its for women who want to be moms or are expecting as well. (ex. TTC part of this page??)  Plus, who says i cant be on this site? You are a little rude. No need to be like that, and i oviously am going to be losing weight. I didn't ask you to tell me to lose weight i'm curious on seeing baby bumps to compare my body to others.

Quoting brittany208:

Not to be rude AT ALL--but if you dont have kids yet, why are you on cafeMOM? step kids?

I think that bigger women are less obvious when they show, and it would probably take a lot longer to show too. If you are worried about weight, lose it before you get pregnant to lower your risk of problems/complications and to make it easier to lose the weight afterwards

brittany208
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:47 PM

makes sense. (especially after I looked up at her SN!) I didnt think of that.

And no need to be rude. I was just asking. not telling her to get lost or anything.

Quoting a06z08mama:

Quoting brittany208:

a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:51 PM
I'm not the one who emphasized cafeMOM like you. I'm not rude. I was just stating an obvious

Quoting brittany208:

And no need to be rude. I was just asking. not telling her to get lost or anything.

Quoting a06z08mama:

Quoting brittany208:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brittany208
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:52 PM

I wasn't trying to be rude, I was just asking bc I was curious (and forgot about the TTC ladies). NOT telling you to leave or anything. If I had bump pictures, I would have shared them,but I don't, so I still answered your question as best as I could

Quoting wannabeamami:

Becasue, cafemom isn't just for MOMS its for women who want to be moms or are expecting as well. (ex. TTC part of this page??)  Plus, who says i cant be on this site? You are a little rude. No need to be like that, and i oviously am going to be losing weight. I didn't ask you to tell me to lose weight i'm curious on seeing baby bumps to compare my body to others.

Quoting brittany208:

brittany208
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:53 PM

just to say... its a website for moms. and why would anyone even want to be here if they weren't a mom? (or TTC, which, like I said, I forgot about)

Quoting a06z08mama:

I'm not the one who emphasized cafeMOM like you. I'm not rude. I was just stating an obvious

Quoting brittany208:

Quoting a06z08mama:

Quoting brittany208:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)