Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

my little boy is crazy

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:23 PM
  • 6 Replies
He found a caterpillar on the rug this morning and insested that we keep it. So I found a jar and got it a nice litte environment to live in and he named it free willy. So now we've got a caterpillar named free willy that I have no clue how to take care of. I love that little Guy!

by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
melissaaytes
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Just give it a leaf to chew on and holes in the jar, maybe take the lid off for 5 min or so when you can make sure it won't climb out :)

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Aw, cute! We had one of these in the classroom in first grade, I'm pretty sure we let it drink sugar water too.

chelc2010
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Quoting k9l1c5:

Aw, cute! We had one of these in the classroom in first grade, I'm pretty sure we let it drink sugar water too.

how long does it take for it to turn into a butterfly that'd what he really wants lol
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Lol, I don't remember but I do think the sugar water is what helped with that. I will look it up for you though :).

Quoting chelc2010:

Quoting k9l1c5:

how long does it take for it to turn into a butterfly that'd what he really wants lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
I am a FF, pro BF, cosleeping/bedsharing, babywearing & cloth diapering type of momma!

PISCIS29
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:50 PM
Awww cutie patootie.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)