Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What to do with my time?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:40 PM
  • 4 Replies

I'm a new mother of a now 4 month old daughter,Savannah. i'm currently a stay-at-home mom.As much as i love spending all my time with her, i'm lacking adult interaction. i have one close friend who also has a child to keep me sane.Dont know what id do without her. i'm getting ready to get back into part time work. Savannah has been at my parents over night before. but im a little sad that il be losing some time with her during the day.but i need to make some of my own money so i can give her a little more and have a little to splurge on myself once in awhile. with my boyfriend back to full time there could be a possibility of daycare once or twice a week. that is making me a llittle sad that somebody else will be making my child happy and not me.how do i feel better about all of this?

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
poshkat
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:55 PM
I used to go to the mall or library or the park, where are you?
StarryRain
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Just remind yourself that working is something the majority of mothers across the world do, and that you are being a good example to your daughter by working for what you have instead of mooching.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KSM1
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:15 PM

i am in middlefield, oh.......not much to do..theres a few parks and thats about it...i've grown to like walmart so much bc thats the closest to getting out of the house sometimes lol

KSM1
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:16 PM

thankyou:) that makes me feel better to hear that! i'm just so overwhelmed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)