Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spring, finally!

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:11 PM
  • 9 Replies
We were outdide all day!

We have a park in our neighborhood. It's about a mile away if you go directly there. I let the kids decide which way to go at every corner. It ended up being a 2 mile walk there, LOL! We plated for a while, then walked home in time to get my kindergartener off the bus.

Then we planted seeds in our makeshift greenhouses. (Empty milk jugs) then we weeded my veggie garden, ran around, and colored with chalk.

Made dinner on the grill, ate on the deck and now I'm exhausted. It was so much fun!

How was your day?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ShireeCS
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Inside at work it's cold and windy here well at least I think it's cold it's in the 60s
lenoxclan
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:27 PM

81 and B E A utiful.. Tomorrow it is going to be storming and in the 50's(for high)...LOVE Texas.....O.o

Wyo_Mom86
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:46 PM

well we got over a foot of snow yesterday, after it being in the 50's for a week! LOL...But it is going to warm up again by the weekend it says. The schools had a snow day in April! Crazy

goodmama85
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Yes it gorgeous!! It went to 83 today felt more like summer lol and tomorrow will be 78.
ilovecandy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:20 PM

it was pretty good. an old roomate/good friend of mine seen me today after i havent seen him in almost 7 years before he flew back home, then i took the kids to the park for about an hour before the baby started to get really fussy, came home....had snacks. its pretty windy and bad allergies. would be out more but i dont want to push it with th ekids and their allergies

kristine8333
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:27 PM

I wish, tomorow it's supposed to snow here and thursday wow what a spring! 

k9l1c5
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:30 PM
It was in the 80s today. Very nice out, but so hot we had to turn on the air conditioning already! We went for a walk around the neighborhood after dinner.
GirlWSemiAuto
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:09 PM

That sounds like such a fun day! We had sort of a boring day. Weird weather... very windy. Not hot and not cold, but really humid. We only felt a few rain drops so DS rode his bike a couple times but we mostly stayed inside.

Rach0307
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:38 PM
My son had a playdate, then we walked along the beach and got ice cream. It was an awesome day, and got up to 85, which was so nice! Tomorrow is supposed to be about the same, so we're going to the beach to swim and play in the sand while we can since it will be in the 50s and 60s next week :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)